WTS Delete

Pat1009

NES Member

Description: I’m selling my sig p938 Extreme and everything I got with it. It came with the piranha grips and mainspring housing. On it has the picture grips and a black mainspring housing. Both sets of grips will go. I have a black leather talon holster and an MK Tek Kydex holster also. Gun was very lightly used 50 rounds at the range once and never end up being carried. Asking $650 for everything and transfer at my local shop.

Accessories: 2 mags that came with the gun. 2 holsters. An extra set of grips with matching mainspring housing. I also have an extra sear spring I can add.

Selling Terms: Cash. transfer at my local shop in Holbrook. Transfer fee on me.

Price: $650

Contact me here.
IMG_6096.jpeg
IMG_6094.jpeg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Back
Top Bottom