Delete

Is buying a complete anderson lower with the serial number not put on it yet legal to buy in mass? Sorry if wrong forum I'm new

anderson marks their lowers with a serial number....
Anderson also makes 80% receivers.

ANDER-D2-K067-C000-0P-2.jpg

Buying a complete lower without a serial number isn't legal anywhere. Why the hell would you ask about Massachusetts specifically?

And don't even think about asking where to find solvent traps. Somehow I think that is your next question. Or was it bump stocks? [slap]

You are in the wrong forum to ask about illegal shit. If you are not a Fed, I suggest buying a plate carrier for your dog.

Very...interesting...question from a noob.

Define what you mean by a "complete lower"?

A complete lower buffer tube trigger grip everything

All that with no serial number?

No problem.

Just take it to 470 Worcester Road in Framingham and they will help you out.

Buying a complete lower without a serial number isn't legal anywhere. Why the hell would you ask about Massachusetts specifically?

And don't even think about asking where to find solvent traps. Somehow I think that is your next question. Or was it bump stocks? [slap]

You are in the wrong forum to ask about illegal shit. If you are not a Fed, I suggest buying a plate carrier for your dog.
Why do you think I'm asking in the law forum? I just want some version of a legal ar in mass

Every Anderson box I’ve seen with a serial number on it, contained a 100% lower with the same serial number engraved on the side.

I strongly recommend only buying guns from dealers that have serial numbers engraved on them…

Do you mean the dealer will sell a serialized lower without an FA-10?

Every Anderson box I’ve seen with a serial number on it, contained a 100% lower with the same serial number engraved on the side.

I strongly recommend only buying guns from dealers that have serial numbers engraved on them…

Do you mean the dealer will sell a serialized lower without an FA-10?
Maybe they did have a serial number on the lowers the guy kinda confused me. Wouldn't it still be illegal to buy an AR lower with a serial number on it cause their banned?

Maybe they did have a serial number on the lowers the guy kinda confused me. Wouldn't it still be illegal to buy an AR lower with a serial number on it cause their banned?
If you have your LTC, your instructor failed you. I recommend either @JGreen's (through @GOAL) or @Len-2A Training's classe about understanding the laws in MA. Betters till, take both.

Banned in mass as far as I'm aware
Doh

Definitely not banned...These are all sold by licensed dealers:

Back
Top Bottom