• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

DELETE

Nutzizme

NES Member
Good afternoon,
I have an ma compliant pre-ban ar-15(pre Healy). Am I able to sell or transfer it legally? To a shop or private.

Thanks
Jason

Many are. Jack.
sure, I can find pre-94 ban and pre-Healy ban in stores for ridiculous prices. The night before the ban in July 2016, I wen to MFS to purchase a Windham Weaponry AR for $800.
They sold out. When back in stock, they were $2500.

"The notice makes clear that the guidance will not be enforced against gun owners who bought or sold these weapons prior to July 20, 2016. Dealers who currently have these weapons on hand are not permitted to sell them to Massachusetts buyers."

sure, I can find pre-94 ban and pre-Healy ban in stores for ridiculous prices. The night before the ban in July 2016, I wen to MFS to purchase a Windham Weaponry AR for $800.

"The notice makes clear that the guidance will not be enforced against gun owners who bought or sold these weapons prior to July 20, 2016. Dealers who currently have these weapons on hand are not permitted to sell them to Massachusetts buyers."

Lol, as @Freddy B said, you're not going to the right stores - and that has nothing to do w/ Pre-94 ban ;)

My "guidance" says that they can. LOL. Jack.

just to stir the pot, if pre-Healy isn't a thing, why aren't gun stores selling ARs ?

Simple, spend $$$ to fight Marcia or BOHICA and sell Fud stuff to make a living. Economics plain and simple.

If you have a set and deep pockets fight it, if you don't then just grab the Vaseline, hopefully without sand! 🤣🤣🤣

Do some work and ye shall find it.

@Nutzizme, you need to spend some time here on the nes site. the answer you seek will become clear when you put together the puzzle pieces. that involves reading and doing some common sense detective work. your fairly new here so you may not know yet, sooo... no one is going to answer this sort of question on a public forum. give some of the sticky posts a read when you get a minute.

Back
Top Bottom