Delete

Must be a lot of crime committed here with pellet rifles.

Technically, there was at least 1 crime with a pellet gun here in the Republik: Cute one

Of course, the crime was having a pellet gun without a gun license, not an actual crime, and it's probably just Amazon covering their ass in your case.

got a link to the item?

It could be bought by a NH resident, shipped to NH, then shipped to MA wink wink nod nod.. just pay for the item and shipping

Yep... I needed some pellets for my Gamco the other day and tried to order some pellets from Amazon.... Nein, Verboten to the ordinary citizens of the Commonwealth.

Tried to order one today, system states not available to ship to your location ( Massachusetts).
I called customer service, woman started quoting me the Mass. assault rifle ban !
I asked for a supervisor, all he could say was it was coded in the system, and there is no one I can talk to.
Amazon won't ship paint ball guns to mass either

No pellets for me either... at least thru them but Comm2A gets a few bucks along the way for other stuff. LOL

I know other companies will ship because there wasn't an ice cubes chance in hell I was walking into Dick's.

Amazon can be overzealous with product flagging at times. I recall once trying to buy industrial rubber bands (like rubber tube strips), but they were being flagged due to potential use in a sling shot and not available for MA purchase. I think they did eventually change that rule on those items, but it was probably only after several inquiries about it that they finally got an attorney to review legality.

try finding the item you want from a third party seller on amazon
that's all. i didn't even try amazon, just clicked on "other sellers." had an order of 25,000 6mm pellets, ten 500 ct tins of .22 cal hollow point air gun pellets, 50 co2 cartridges and an airsoft walther ppq pistol at my door in 3 days. they fell all over themselves thanking me for the order.

Ship to a friend in NH, meet for coffee, donate 6.25% to Comm2A or GOAL.

Also now that Amazon lockers are popping up everywhere, you might be able to ship to one just over the border and go pick it up.

Technically, there was at least 1 crime with a pellet gun here in the Republik: Cute one

Of course, the crime was having a pellet gun without a gun license, not an actual crime, and it's probably just Amazon covering their ass in your case.
License ? What license ? All that's required is to be at least 18 years old. And I definitely qualify.....

Yeah, I tried a couple of months ago to buy one. Wanted to start teaching my son how to shoot. Ended up getting it off eBay. When it came it required it an adult signature. (I don't remember the carrier) although they just leave a ammo on my front steps lol.

I wanted one of those full auto BB guns and Amazon wouldn't ship to Philadelphia. I just bought it from Cabela's for a few bucks more and they sent it straight away. Just try another retailer.

Forget Amazon...Pyramid Air and Airgun Depot are happy to ship to MA. I've done a lot of business with them over the years.

Not shilling for Pyramid, but here is a cupon code. Get patriotic and use it!:
July Fourth Sale - 11% OFF + FREE Shipping*!
Use code: FOURTH19

Forget Amazon...Pyramid Air and Airgun Depot are happy to ship to MA. I've done a lot of business with them over the years.

Not shilling for Pyramid, but here is a cupon code. Get patriotic and use it!:
July Fourth Sale - 11% OFF + FREE Shipping*!
Use code: FOURTH19

+1 for Pyramidair, I ordered from them after the Amazon no go.

Tried to order one today, system states not available to ship to your location ( Massachusetts).
I called customer service, woman started quoting me the Mass. assault rifle ban !
I asked for a supervisor, all he could say was it was coded in the system, and there is no one I can talk to.
Thanks for the tip. We just closed our Amazon account and told them why. If they are scared shitless over air rifles, maybe they shouldn't sell cutlery either. Some pantywaists might accidentally cut themselves and file a lawsuit.

I also ran into this on Amazon -- tried to order some pellets and was refused. Pyramyd Air (note spelling) is definitely the way to go!
Once... just once... I wish an on-line retailer would tell M. Healey to take her rules and her threatening letters and stuff them.

I thought by now someone would say it. You'll shoot your eye out.

Why do you even bother trying to get anything like this shipped to MA, from an outside seller? You know it isn't going to happen. Then, when it doesn't, you are amazed and confused as to why. [rolleyes]

It is not just Amazon. There are quite a few vendors that will not ship anything to MA, and there are others that will ship most anything if you have a MA permit, makes no sense. Since the MA gun laws make no sense, the vendor policies based on what they interpret as law makes no sense.

I use to hate Amazon and their desire to take over the retail world. But every time I do some comparative shopping they seem to have the best price. And now with the free next day shipping on most items they are tough to beat.

I popped in to say pyramid, or airgunsofarizona. Unless it’s something seriously wild, then it’d be Jefferson state air rifles, or air gun depot.

Back
Top Bottom