• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deleo....The snake in this ?

5283039330369286202.jpg

He could be, but it's kinda expected. It's Baker that's the real POS and needs to held accountable by the national leadership. Guy immediately came out in full support of the AG!

As soon as they ban knives and trucks, we will certainly be safer. And baseball bats. And rocks. Down with rocks.

And fertilizer. And petroleum distillates.

He could be, but it's kinda expected. It's Baker that's the real POS and needs to held accountable by the national leadership. Guy immediately came out in full support of the AG!

...and was conspicuously absent in the State House yesterday

He could be

If he is the one circumventing the legislature and not allowing Tarr to the floor

If it is about the safety of residents here in Mass so there is not a threat of a mass murder similar to others elsewhere, how is that this supposedly intelligent legislator doesn't realize there are roads leading into this state from other states where people own all kinds of firearms? Are we now going to have searches at the borders? Like I have said before, stop electing idiots

I have no doubt in my mind that DeLeo is complicit in all of this. I just found this gem of our AG speaking this past April at a gathering of the Massachusetts Medical Society. I found the most interesting tidbits shortly after the 1:00 minute mark (somewhere around 1:20) and again shortly after the 11:00 minute mark (roughly 11:20 or so). Reagrdless, I suggest watching the WHOLE video as this shows that AG has a clearly established agenda (no surprise), is willing to use her office to advance her agenda and is working hard to persuade others to her cause. I was struck mid-video by her obvious suggestion to "re-frame" the issues. Hey, if the truth doesn't support your cause, Maura, just re-frame that truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq6f-9XxUJM

Unfortunately the amount of people that want idiots elected outnumber the people that don't and we get to suffer the consequences because of it.

If it is about the safety of residents here in Mass so there is not a threat of a mass murder similar to others elsewhere, how is that this supposedly intelligent legislator doesn't realize there are roads leading into this state from other states where people own all kinds of firearms? Are we now going to have searches at the borders? Like I have said before, stop electing idiots

Healey's timing on this and Deleo's not allowing Tarr to be heard sure has a very fishy smell.

a coordinated attack by them.

sure seems to be a conflict of interest to me

Last edited:
The very thought that a law can be enacted that will prevent mass shootings is shear folly. No law will ever stop a deranged, determined individual from killing. To punish law abiding citizens for the act of the deranged is, on it's face, an unjust act.

We are chastised by our President when we blame all muslims for the act of a jihadist terrorist and in the same breathe he immediately blames and vilifies us when a deranged gunman kills.

He is a criminal......the us attorney named him as an unindicted conspirator in the probation department hiring scandalthat he orchestrated. He paid over $500,000 in legal fees for his involvement.

I can't be the only person who saw that and thought "Symbionese Liberation Army." (Remember? They were the group back in the '70s that kidnapped Patty Hearst and was pulling bank robberies to get funding.)

I think you hit the nail on the head. It was all part of the master plan. Circumvent the Legislature and due process to change law. Nice move!

I think you hit the nail on the head. It was all part of the master plan. Circumvent the Legislature and due process to change law. Nice move!

Indeed. She didn't get what she wanted with the legislation that passed in 2014 so she imposed her will by fiat.

We were clearly outplayed and outmaneuvered. This could not have succeeded by Healey working alone. She needed political support. DeLeo assured that her illegal changes would not be reversed in this session by the Legislature. Baker is complicit as well. Clever girl

Last edited by a moderator:
i think he may have gotten a call from Obama or he's trying to make brownie points. He's a snake and liar like Hillary.

Anyone watch her interview with Chris Wallace today, unbellievable. What a friggin liar.

Jim

This has got to be the "something" that DeLeo said had to be done on that Sunday morning channel 5 news show a few weeks ago. He made the comment that, "we need to do something" when showed a video by Ed Harding of channel 5 that basically showed the MA AWB was for cosmetic features only. That was the video from Ma Firearms School. I'm not trying to place any blame here, but what would have happened had MFS never made that video. I'm sure they thought they were trying to help our cause, but it definitely backfired. I wonder what they were thinking when they made that video with an extremely liberal news station, basically showing them that the MA AWB was useless as for as actually banning all AK 47s and AR15s.

Those who have conspired and colluded to circumvent the democratic process, change law and prevent the Legislature from doing its job as lawmakers should be arrested and tried for Treason.

We were clearly outplayed and outmaneuvered. This could not have succeeded by Healey working alone. She needed political support. DeLeo assured that her illegal changes would not be reversed in this session by the Legislature. Baker is complicit as well. Clever girl

Short term.
Think she'd ever make it to the top USAG spot after this?
Those hearings would be a hoot.
What she did will eventually be overturned. But not forgotten.

Last edited by a moderator:
We were clearly outplayed and outmaneuvered. This could not have succeeded by Healey working alone. She needed political support. DeLeo assured that her illegal changes would not be reversed in this session by the Legislature. Baker is complicit as well. Clever criminals

I declined service from a Doc for questioning me about fireams in my home. I told her that was none of her business and that we needn't waste each others time by continuing. I requested the immediate return of all
paperwork that I had been asked to complete/submit including ins info and any notes she may have started.

She was dumbstruck. I looked her in the eye and told her that we were a bad match. I stood with her as she asked her staff to locate and return all paperwork with my name on it, ...I looked them over and one was missing (tap tap tap) took them 5-10 minutes. Then I left. One week later my co-pay was returned to me.

Now that was fun!

get your head on straight READ This
http://www.jpands.org/hacienda/article52.html

Make copies and Bring them with you to all you and family appointments

Shut that shit down real quick.

http://www.2ampd.net/Articles/horn2/Firearms%20Malpractice%20Form.pdf

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom