• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

DeLeo receives award from Stop Handgun Violence.

Remember this when even thinking about going anywhere near Wachusett Mountain whose owner is on the board of Stop Handgun Violence.

Do NOT give him your money to be used against you.

Speaking of "stop gun violence", dropped my daughter off yesterday morning in S. Station and as I was driving back on the mass pike I looked at the digital number on that famous Rosenthal billboard...53 thousand something ("Americans killed since Newtown"). Yeah, killed how, in car accidents, or just general deaths? Does anyone, including hard-core anti-gun'ers, really believe this bullshit number that they randomly put on the board, that over fifty thousand people 'killed' - supposedly accidentally by guns as this sign suggests and wants everyone to believe - since December 2012?

Speaking of "stop gun violence", dropped my daughter off yesterday morning in S. Station and as I was driving back on the mass pike I looked at the digital number on that famous Rosenthal billboard...53 thousand something ("Americans killed since Newtown"). Yeah, killed how, in car accidents, or just general deaths? Does anyone, including hard-core anti-gun'ers, really believe this bullshit number that they randomly put on the board, that over fifty thousand people 'killed' - supposedly accidentally by guns as this sign suggests and wants everyone to believe - since December 2012?
Most of them are suicides, nearly 2/3.

Fifty thousand people are killed/dead by guns in the U.S. in about 20 months? I highly doubt it.

Yes. Sorry to say that about 20,000 people a year off themselves with a handgun, 9,000 murders are committed and 2,000 justified homicides. Give or take.

For what? We pretty much beat him up during the new gun law debates and he pretty much conceded on almost every statute.

They're giving each other a pat on the back for doing exactly nothing but tricking the retards who "support the cause" into believing that they did "something". [rofl]

Just goes to show you how stupid antis are, as a generality.

-Mike

Bobby - fat dumb and stupid is no way to go through life.

What's next an awards from Hostess cupcakes, Twinkie perhaps. Bobby, If you were female you would have to use an entire sheep as a feminine hygiene product.

Just another small indicator that private gun ownership is going away in MA.
^Not even remotely true

They're giving each other a pat on the back for doing exactly nothing but tricking the retards who "support the cause" into believing that they did "something". [rofl]

-Mike
^Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner

-Mike

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That hand represents the size of the hand job he gave deleo to get the last batch of crap passed.

Sent from the blind

Fifty thousand people are killed/dead by guns in the U.S. in about 20 months? I highly doubt it.

lest we forget chicago adds 500/year---it's true ---i saw it on mainstream media and al sharpton talks about it all the time--oops---i dreamt everything except the #'s in chicago

Back
Top Bottom