• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

DeLeo gun bill public hearing - carpool thread

As most of you know from this thread, DeLeo's new gun bill has been released, and there are a lot of problems with it. There is a public hearing where we can try to make our voices heard above and beyond our letters and phone calls.

Date: Tuesday, June 3rd
Time: 12:00 PM

I plan on attending, and will be driving in from North-central MA. I have space in my car for a couple others (baby's car seat takes up a seat), and will gladly pick up as long as it's not too far out of the way.

Anyone else who is attending who can either offer a ride or needs a ride, post here.

Get there early and grab up some of those front section seats that the moms blah blah etc. will try to grab again. They're planning on being there for 10am. Don't let the commieslators have the chance to stare at nothing but a sea of 'moms' in front of them. The ammosexuals need to be out front and proud, not hiding in the corners. [wink]

Last edited:
Stuck at work is a shitty reason to not defend your rights.
Im calling out for this, even if we fail to make a change at least no one will say we didn't try.
I'll becoming from Lynn for any that need a lift msg me.

Lord1234 has a point with the T-shirts. At the a springfield meeting all the S&W employees wore a matching T-Shirt and they all stood out in unison.

Is is it too late for a quick GOAL or COMM 2A shirt buy for everyone planning on attending?

Sadly it probably is too late, just make sure when we get there we all sit together in dress clothes.
Dress shirt, pants, maybe a tie if it pleases you.

Anyone have a good contact at GOAL or COMM2A... Maybe one of them can have a few dozen shirts printed off quickly and have them available for sale at the meeting?

How on earth is it fair that they can hold a public hearing when the people who are actually paying for everything around here are obviously going to be working. Sure, it's fine for the state employees because well, destroying the state is their actual job so this is just part of their 9-5.
Anyhew, I work in the city so I'll do my best to slip away at lunch.

Sadly it probably is too late, just make sure when we get there we all sit together in dress clothes.
Dress shirt, pants, maybe a tie if it pleases you.

I'ts not too late. Hell if I can come up with some cash I'll stand on the steps and hand em out myself. Even ten would make one hell of a statement. Are they printed to order or in stock?

Edit; In stock on GOAL website

Last edited:
Anyone have a good contact at GOAL or COMM2A... Maybe one of them can have a few dozen shirts printed off quickly and have them available for sale at the meeting?

I agree uniform shirts make a strong statement. I'll chip in up to $500 for shirts once we decide on a design. I will be there as well, and willing to pick up people anywhere in Dedham to Braintree area (7 seater). Parking usually is a pain in the ass so carpool makes sense.

Last edited:
If its like the last one...the antus in the colored shirts will get all the attention, a few clergy, Rosenthal, Harvard Prof and several yes men will take all the time. We will sit there for nothing more than listening to them. Its a friggin waste of time but I always go just to look into the asshats eyes.

Sent from the blind

Apparently the Moms Demand Action are planning on getting there at 10am to pick up their free t-shirts, stickers, and pamphlet of talking points.

Apparently they plan on snatching up all the front row seats again.

The hearing begins at 12:00, but the demanding moms are telling their followers to be there at 10:00

Make sure to get there plenty early so the front and center is not occupied by empty chairs with t-shirts like last time.

I agree uniform shirts make a strong statement. I'll chip in up to $500 for shirts once we decide on a design. I will be there as well, and willing to pick up people anywhere in Dedham to Braintree area (7 seater). Parking usually is a pain in the ass so carpool makes sense.

According to the website we can have atleast ten (that's all I put in the cart) GOAL shirts tommorrow for $220.

Ill wear a suite as usual, its easier to enage antis and then surprise them with the fact you believe in protecting your rights!

Sent from the blind

Apparently the Moms Demand Action are planning on getting there at 10am to pick up their free t-shirts, stickers, and pamphlet of talking points.

Seriously consider either getting in there earlier or just taking the shirts off the chairs and sit there yourself. This "saving seats" thing stops in the 3rd grade.

Last edited:
Seriously consider either getting in there earlier or just taking the shirts off the chairs and sit there yourself. This "saving seats" thing stops in the 3rd grade. I'm planning on going, just coordinating my schedule to fit this in. I can fit one person, and maybe a really short person in the back of the Challenger. Before I commit, let me verify I can reschedule

I am planning on doing just that - if there's a chair with no butt occupying it, it's fair game as far as I'm concerned.

I will be down South for a long planned vacation. Not as rich as June4, I'll will donate $250 for shirts or whatever Goal thinks is best too.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk 2

As if wearing t-shirts (and spending money on printed t-shirts that could be better put to something more productive), is going to sway anyone's opinion.

I realize that it's important to show our numbers, but spending $20.00 on a shirt isn't necessary.

Just decide on a simple color that stands out that we can all wear, that we can identify each other with, and so can the committee.

Back
Top Bottom