• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Delaney WMA - which Zone?

Mesatchornug

NES Member
New to WMAs (and hunting) so please forgive a probably stupid question: which zone is Delaney WMA actually in? The land user's guide says 9, but the map makes it look like 10. Thinking of trying grey squirrel there with a friend in a couple weeks, but don't want to be wrong about the zone.

Thanks in advance

New to WMAs (and hunting) so please forgive a probably stupid question: which zone is Delaney WMA actually in? The land user's guide says 9, but the map makes it look like 10. Thinking of trying grey squirrel there with a friend in a couple weeks, but don't want to be wrong about the zone.

Thanks in advance
It's in 10 so won't be open for grey squirrel till after Columbus day

I'll pm you a good wma in zone 9 to hit when squirrel opens in that zone.

Thanks in advance
Apply for your DCR 5yr permit and you will open up innumerable opportunities for hunting in Zones 9+10. Much more land than the WMA’s.

It's in 10 so won't be open for grey squirrel till after Columbus day

I'll pm you a good wma in zone 9 to hit when squirrel opens in that zone.
Care to share? I'm basically on the border of 9 and 10 and want to try going for squirrel this season.

Care to share? I'm basically on the border of 9 and 10 and want to try going for squirrel this season.
Same here started hunting this year and have been out twice for the little critters with no luck in zone 9

Same here started hunting this year and have been out twice for the little critters with no luck in zone 9
Keep at it. I've had good luck so far for squirrel. Got 5 last weekend in southern NH in a couple hours

Back
Top Bottom