• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Definitions are important..especially who makes them

Truth usually does not provided the desired outcome for the contemporary progressive leftivist.

Why rely on truth when there are "feelings".

Exactly, the liberal Media is outright lying about statistics to fit their own agenda... shocking! And yet other Libtards will read it and regurgitate it as if it's gospel.

Truth has no meaning to a duplicitous lib/prog because they have been taught pretty much their whole life there is no such thing as absolute truth...it can be whatever you want it to be...black is white, up is down, male is female. I see this lived out every day. It will eventually bring them to ruin...maybe not in my lifetime, but eventually.

Covered many times. MST was made up by someone on Reddit who wanted the numbers to look more dramatic. It is completely arbitrary. Most mainstream media outlets have used MST number for dramatic effect.

Yes, words have meaning. I want to throw something through the TV/radio every time I hear the words "Undocumented immigrant" to describe a criminal.

HEY TALKING HEADS? WOULD YOU REFER TO A RAPIST AS AN "UNDOCUMENTED LOVER?" [angry]

No difference!

Back
Top Bottom