• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

DEFENSIVE SHOTGUN TRAINING, APRIL 14, 2019 MIDDLEBORO MA.

It was too hard to type with a right shoulder in an icepack and a mouth full of Tylenol and Bourbon!

I LOVED THIS CLASS!

Ben Dewalt made it for me. I've had other training, but Ben Put Out!

You guys were awesome to train along side too! Everyone was serious and brought there A-Game.
Could not ask for a better day doing the things I love.

I worked closely with Blueskyday, mcshooter, jeffwatch and Dan (whose NES handle I forgot.) These are great guys and serious men who made this fun for me.
They can be counted on and really add to the great NES Experience!

To All NES members who have not taken a training class with Ben and On Site Firearms Training: "What the Hell are you waiting for? An Invitation...?"
You will learn, you will increase your skill level, you will have fun and train in a safe, well-instructed class.
I Promise!

~Enbloc
You said it well Matt. This was a day very well spent. Besides Ben’s excellent training skills what made the day for me were the other shooters. Not a dud in the bunch! I’ve taken other training classes where there were always one or two people who shouldn’t have been there. Poor effort, poor attitude, just dragging things down. None of that here. Everyone appeared to be making their best efforts to get the most benefit from the class. I know I left feeling like I got my money’s worth and then some. I’d be happy to train with any or all of you again.
Jim

Anyone can do almost anything if they put their heart and soul into it.
I would love to see it in a "Last Man Standing" line up...

If you've ever hunted deer with an old timer, you've probably seen some surprisingly fast reloads of doubles. It would be a hoot to see one on this course. Didn't Mossberg make a crazy looking black double that had fiber optic sights and a rail for a red dot not to long ago.

Ahhhh, a week later, and my shoulder and chesticles are finally feeling back to normal!! haha few whiskeys certainly help! (we opened the bar today at 5 and fucn killed it hehe) Can't wait to do that again! Really wish I had a slice of land that made it possible on a more consistent basis lol... Ben--- def let us know when you schedule another class at that range... I can't travel far in the summer bc.... work... but those bogs are so close and freaking perfect for a small class! [and to the point of,,, please shoot me a pm before you list it publicly...so I can get my two slots hosied.. :)] Thanks again! can't wait to play with you cats again :D ---Bout

Enbloc---I love reading your posts like the big brother I never wanted hahaha!! :D

Jeffro could have shot O/U with a gun in each hand and still been able to polish off a hoagie...
Both of you are great guys and it made the day even better having you both there. Tell Jeffro for me.
~Matt

Back
Top Bottom