Defensive Pistol & Carbine - May 18 & 19 in Dalton, NH @ Ridgeline Training

OnSight Firearms Training

Instructor
NES Member
We will be running three classes over the weekend of May 18th and 19th, 2019 up at Ridgeline Training Center in Dalton, NH. A new facility opening in the Spring of 2019!

Saturday May 18th - Defensive Pistol (8:00am to 5:30pm)
DEFENSIVE PISTOL SHOOTING CLASS

Saturday May 18th - Defensive Pistol Low Light Skills (6:00pm to 10:30pm)
DEFENSIVE PISTOL LOW LIGHT SKILLS

Sunday May 19th - Defensive Carbine (8:00am to 5:30pm)
DEFENSIVE CARBINE

For more infos:
[email protected]
www.oftllc.us
RIDGELINE

God that’s a hike, but I want to do the carbine class.

It is, but it's even farther for me. I tried to keep the price as low as possible. Obviously I still have range fees to pay to rent the place, but you wont find an all day carbine class for that price at that "other training facility" in NH, even as awesome as they are.
check out the location:
The Facility

It is, but it's even farther for me. I tried to keep the price as low as possible. Obviously I still have range fees to pay to rent the place, but you wont find an all day carbine class for that price at that "other training facility" in NH, even as awesome as they are.
check out the location:
The Facility
I've already read about it... Amazing what they have going up there.

God that’s a hike, but I want to do the carbine class.

Ridgeline will be the premiere New England shooting place. From pistol to precision rifles it will be Disney land for all of us. Looking forward to Scoped Carbine. Def gonna be a great place to train.

Just a late but quick review on the OFT carbine class in Ridgeline May 19th.

First, Ridgeline is awesome. The class was small (6-7) and ran a full day. Ben started with a quick intro and we jumped into zeroing and some warm up drills. Worked our way up through the day, shot paper and steel. Did some drills that required a little physical work to get the heart rate up. Overall it was a great class for the price and Ben was awesome.

Hoping this fall or next year OFT does a Carbine 2.0 for more advanced shooters.

Just a late but quick review on the OFT carbine class in Ridgeline May 19th.

First, Ridgeline is awesome. The class was small (6-7) and ran a full day. Ben started with a quick intro and we jumped into zeroing and some warm up drills. Worked our way up through the day, shot paper and steel. Did some drills that required a little physical work to get the heart rate up. Overall it was a great class for the price and Ben was awesome.

Hoping this fall or next year OFT does a Carbine 2.0 for more advanced shooters.

Thanks for the review. I am taking this class in the fall. LOVE Ben's classes!
Best kept secret in the firearms training community!

Back
Top Bottom