Defense Distributed Shut Down by DOD

Everyone should mill their own 80% at least once if 3-d printing peeks your interest. Its not as hard as it seems. Or as expensive if you can borrow the jigs (or instead do simple math on a knee mill :p )

Go to a build party to see how it's done before you decide. [smile]

Quality jigs makes a big difference too.

I want a 3D printer so I can print up some nice plastic bolts for my car's license plates.

I might just have to use some of the brass hex rod I have to make some now (on my lathe)... [laugh] Get some plastic hex in the right size and we could do the same for you.

LOL
My lathe only does wood. But if I use ebony, I could probably make a 79% lower.
Nah, you could do it with a run-of-the mill hard wood I bet (if it hasn't been done before). The buffer tube and take-down pins are tricky to make sure they are reinforced, but you shouldn't even need anything exotic as polymer lowers prove.

Heck, you could likely combine just about any wood and well placed epoxy...

Which is why this is all so stupid...

Nah, you could do it with a run-of-the mill hard wood I bet (if it hasn't been done before). The buffer tube and take-down pins are tricky to make sure they are reinforced, but you shouldn't even need anything exotic as polymer lowers prove.

Heck, you could likely combine just about any wood and well placed epoxy...

Which is why this is all so stupid...
I want mine to last.

I could take a core sample of The USS Constitution's Live Oak maybe.

For what it's worth, here's the response I received from the EFF when I emailed to ask whether they had interest in this matter:

Dear, xxxx

Thank you for contacting the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF). We appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us. We have been in contact with Mr. Wilson and are currently researching the issue.

Best regards,

Legal Intake Coordinator
Electronic Frontier Foundation
(415) 436-9333, Ext. 128
[email protected]
Become a Member! https://www.eff.org/supportCall
Send SMS
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

Guys be careful a couple of these mirror sights have trojans in the .zip download.

Scanned mine and it came back clean. I'm always suspicious of things I find on the bt sites, so I scan them to be sure I'm not getting anything nasty. Things like this are easy to scan, since there shouldn't be any actual executing files present.

Damn it cekim! now I want to do a hand lay-up plywood lower. I only just got into this sport, have yet to buy my first rifle, let alone build an AR, and you have me considering the viability of an "artisinal, bespoke" build. Bet it would make a mint on etsy ;)

Damn it cekim! now I want to do a hand lay-up plywood lower. I only just got into this sport, have yet to buy my first rifle, let alone build an AR, and you have me considering the viability of an "artisinal, bespoke" build. Bet it would make a mint on etsy ;)
Wrap the grips in "Fine Corinthian Leather". [laugh]

I have the file if anyone wants it.

Targeted.

predator-firing-missile4.jpg

What if someone in a foreign country posts something? Gee, what is the most popular gun around the world?

Keep sharing the file and this will be just like the encryption case. The best way to get them off his back is to spread it like wildfire.

Back
Top Bottom