• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deer has Covid

Beretta92FS

NES Member
Deer supposedly has COVID now.

I’m going to do my part to stop the spread and will shoot any buck I see that doesn’t wear a mask or cannot produce a vaccine card.

It's going to be a bitch getting them all vaccinated. But once they are, I wonder if we will all become vaccinated by eating venison.

Welcome to months ago. LOL

Up to 40% of the herds are "infected." They back-checked 2019 deer samples - no infection. "Eradication" is not something that will happen with Covid.

I'm still dumbfounded by this. It's not a "hunter to a few deer" type thing that spreads. I can't see that much contact between teh herds to have it spread THAT quickly. 80% in Iowa? I think 40% is the # elsewhere, on average. ????

It's almost like the Chinese spread it via chemtrails or something. But the virus doesn't seem to impact the deer.

My bigger concern wouldn't be a deadlier strain jumping to humans. I'd be more worried about a deadlier strain that kills all the deer in a short period of time. That's a more likely occurrence.

This sure seems like: "Hey, there are self sufficient people who are anti-social and spend all their time in the woods, how do we scare them into submission?"

"I've got it... tell them the DEER have covid!"

Back
Top Bottom