Decent archery shop in NH

Anyone know of a good archery shop in Monadnock area of NH? Picked up a new (used) bow and need a bit of work done to it. I checked with Pelletier's and the prices were... less than friendly.

I need a cam swapped, string and cable swapped, new peep sight and new d-loop.

300 Archery is in Rindge, I might give them a call tomorrow and see what kind of price they would have on the work. I haven't found a lot of reviews on them though.

Let your fingers do the walking to these two places

(It's not in the Monadnocks, but) give a call to Wildlife Taxidermy & Sports just east of Manchester and see if they'll quote you the work you want. I'm not an archer, but I've stopped in 3-4 times driving home from the Deerfield NEAR-Fest, and they've got more bow and arrow stuff going on there than the average gun and tackle shop.

Or call Sam's Outdoor Outfitters in North Swanzey/Keene to see if they can help. Only been there once, and didn't notice the size of the archery section, but they do claim to sell equipment and it's a pretty big store; arguably in the Monadnocks.

Morse Sporting Goods in Hillsboro is a good shop.

I saw them online, I was a bit concerned with some of the reviews I read that they were sending local LEO's after people on fishing licenses...

Called 300 Archery in Rindge and got an answering machine, called Wildlife in Manch and they couldn't find the parts I needed.

ETA: Called Sam's they don't work on Mathews, they recommended Pete's in Keene but they are only open 4 days a week.

This shouldn't be this hard...

Last edited:
I've had great luck with Morse Sporting Goods in Hillsboro. It's a haul for me but the service is excellent and I've never once had any issues with their work. To date we've purchased north of four bows through them. Very knowledgeable, friendly people. Randy is typically behind the archery desk.

Fitz

(It's not in the Monadnocks, but) give a call to Wildlife Taxidermy & Sports just east of Manchester and see if they'll quote you the work you want. I'm not an archer, but I've stopped in 3-4 times driving home from the Deerfield NEAR-Fest, and they've got more bow and arrow stuff going on there than the average gun and tackle shop.

I bought my Mission there. Bill was great with the process. I had to remind him a couple times to order the length-of-pull change cam for it, but it was mid-late August then, so the busiest time of the year. Once it was in he actually stayed late so I could pop in after work.

Back
Top Bottom