• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dec 19 @ SSFGA - Last USPSA of the Season in New England, who is going?

Broc

NES Member
Its in ME, but they do a good job. I went to two USPSA and one Steel Challenge match there. It is a good time with minimal walking between stages due to the way the pits are set up.

It would be nice to have one squad of NES members. I'm on squad one right now, but will change if others join.

Could you at least tell us less informed what state? what town? Or even what club. The name not a bunch of letters.
State and club in OP.

If you paste those letters in Google followed by "Gun Club", you will get the link Rob sent.

Winter trigger guard?
Do you shoot with gloves?

Can you share a pic?

I’ve shot USPSA w/gloves before. I’m not exactly ‘competitive’, so didn’t realize much difference in scoring. If weather is decent here in Indiana, clubs will have pop-up matches/steel challenge in January/February all over the state. Last year with the mild weather, I didn’t stop shooting until the Chinese AIDS rolled in to town and our faggot (RINO) governor told us we couldn’t beat each other’s dicks anymore (not in public anyway).

I would have been down to come to this match, as I’m flying into logan tonight...but they’d have every swat team east of Albany in my ass as soon as I picked up my carry on in baggage claim if I brought my CZ TSO 🤣

Back
Top Bottom