DeBlasio - SJW to the max.

allen-1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
So, article the first - Samaritan's Purse set up a field hospital in NYC and DeBlasio says that he'll be monitoring them to make sure that they don't discriminate.

"I said immediately to my team that we had to find out exactly what was happening," de Blasio told the Post. It seems he was concerned that Samaritan's Purse would "discriminate" against those who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender (LGBT). "Was there going to be an approach that was truly consistent with the values and the laws in New York City, that everyone would be served and served equally?"

Included in that article is this:
"I spoke earlier today with the CEO of the Mount Sinai [health] system, Dr. Ken Davis, who was adamant that they will only continue their relationship with the organization if those rules are followed, that they have a written agreement, that there’s going to be no discrimination whatsoever," de Blasio explained.

Well, that stirred the memory of the article that I read recently that said that Dr. Ken Davis of Mount Sinai had fled New York and was currently in Florida...

So lemme make sure I've got this right. DeBlasio gave horrible advice to New Yorkers about standing up against CoronaVirus; he's questioning the motives of people who came in to help; and he's making sure that the people who set up an emergency hospital in his city are kept in line by working with a health provider who fled the city?

Sounds just right to me...

I hate these fcks.

Mountain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
They just don't seem to get how insane they appear when they prioritize such SJW crap during this crisis. It's basically brainless and sub-human behavior. Another example: I know many will roll eyes over this but to keep tabs on mostly opposing views I'd occasionally listen to NPR news when driving. I was actually surprised that despite the thousands dying, they did a segment on how COVID-19 was going to cause serious damage to climate change initiatives. I listened for a couple minutes until they put on some whiney libtard guest speaker. Never again...

Mattyweb

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They just don't seem to get how insane they appear when they prioritize such SJW crap during this crisis. It's basically brainless and sub-human behavior. Another example: I know many will roll eyes over this but to keep tabs on mostly opposing views I'd occasionally listen to NPR news when driving. I was actually surprised that despite the thousands dying, they did a segment on how COVID-19 was going to cause serious damage to climate change initiatives. I listened for a couple minutes until they put on some whiney libtard guest speaker. Never again...
I can see the studies now. They will spin this to their advantage. A few years from now they will be pushing data from this time when no one is flying or driving or working and claim: See! we can do it, all we have to do is lock ourselves in our houses and destroy the world's economy!

Mountain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I can see the studies now. They will spin this to their advantage. A few years from now they will be pushing data from this time when no one is flying or driving or working and claim: See! we can do it, all we have to do is lock ourselves in our houses and destroy the world's economy!
Another reason the segment was so completely ludicrous.

Rob Boudrie

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Trying to make the hospital execs villains for riding it out in FL rather than walking the halls of their domain at age 72. If they stayed, there were very likely to occupy respirators (and we know they would be triaged to the front of the line no matter what their medical priority was)

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Typical projecting progressive dip$h!t. Assumes the worst about others likely because odds are that's what he would do if the roles were reversed.

Top Bottom