Death wish.

The size of church bells. If the camera was not on , would that have gone down the same.

My guess, probably, yeah.

It's the dudes job, obviously there was something going on before he started filming.

Oh, I must have misunderstood, you meant it was disrespectful to speak that way to the LEO. You're right, if the dude has nothing to hide he should have just turned over his bag for the search.

Hey, if I were a drug dealer in new York city, I'd be wearing a go pro connected to the internet, just in case.

Of course, if I were a law abiding citizen living in a city like that, I'd be wearing a go pro connected to the internet, just in case.

Whether or not the leo is wrong for asking about the contents of his bag, the punk is pulling out his balls for a big dick contest.

Whether or not the leo is wrong for asking about the contents of his bag, the punk is pulling out his balls for a big dick contest.
15051.gif

It's the dudes job, obviously there was something going on before he started filming.
Id tell them to eat shit. I will treat you with respect if you start out treating me with respect. you coming up to me saying "hey let me check your bag" is disrespectful since it is ILLEGAL and its not his "job".

The police are absolutely free to ASK. And you are just as free to tell them to get ****ed.

Oh I'm sorry guys I wasn't thinking, he was probably just protecting the dog he had in his backpack. Ya know all nervous that the big meanie Leo wanted to pop a cap in fido.

I have no problem with the response .Until the thugs realize that they work for us within the limits of the Constitution, I hope all citizens reply that way.

...and it looks like the "punk" won the contest, hands down.

Hey, if I were selling onesies in new York city, I'd be wearing a go pro connected to the internet, just in case.

Of course, if I were a law abiding citizen living in a city like that, I'd be wearing a go pro connected to the internet, just in case.
Repaired it for ya.

Back
Top Bottom