death sentence movie

Awesome trailer, kinda like the Harrison Ford movie that was out last year where they hold his family hostage. I like the "How far would you go?", any of us, I would assume would go to the mat for our families. How far would you go? [mg][mg]

The trailer sold me, I'll watch it. I would do just about anything to protect my family, however scenarios like this are extremely far fetched.

I scare myself whenever I run that scenario through my mind.

+1.

Not only that, but anything I'd put into print would most likely garner me an "unsuitable" designation...

I'm part Sicilian. You don't f*** with family.

The last time I even spoke obliquely about anything like that it was with my best friend who is full-blooded Sicilian, and I scared the shit out of him.

Ken

The last time I even spoke obliquely about anything like that it was with my best friend who is full-blooded Sicilian, and I scared the shit out of him.

Ken

It's probably a good thing my wife works the front desk now, instead of patrol.

She had to keep telling her partners to treat her like one of the guys and stop coddling her. She told them she is half Italian, half Sicilian and she could handle herself.

Their standard reply was "I know you can handle yourself, but what will your husband do to ME if you get hurt!" She would just smile and tell them that she didn't know as she has never seen me lose my temper.

It's kind of cool knowing that the local PD is somewhat afraid of you!

Back
Top Bottom