• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

DEAR ELIZABETH WARREN

GLOCK-22

NES Member
I could not help my self to e-mail our wonderful senator.
This was the e-mail she sent me and my reply.

Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you for this nice cut and paste response but either you are misinformed and relay this misinformation or you know the truth and out right lie to get your point across to get votes.

You can't just go to New Hampshire or Maine and buy a gun because if you don't have a New Hampshire driver's license or Maine driver's licence and show a different state's driver's licence they will not sell you a gun so that is your first lie.

Your second lie is that you say we need background checks but I want you to go to and gun show or gun store and see if they will sell you a gun with out a 4473 background check. Because if they are a gun dealer and sell you a gun with out a back ground check they are committing a federal crime. But you know that too but you must lie to your constituents because they have no clue and believe you.

Third lie is that 90 percent of Americans want universal background to stop criminals from buying guns. The truth of that statement is the 90 percent of Americans want to stop criminals from buying guns not that they want universal background checks.

Fourth lie is you support better background checks but that's not true because if that was true you would help the NRA fix NICS the instant background check system to include mental health information but at every turn of trying to fix NICS you and the democrats say you don't want that because it violates HIPA laws.

Fifth lie is you say you want magazine limits because it will save lives but there are 400 million of what you call high capacity magazines out there and if you ban them then only the criminals will have them just like in Chicago.

Sixith lie is we need to ban military style assault rifles but military style assault rifles have been banned in the US since 1932 and even more were banned 1986 also 95 percent of all gun crimes are with hand guns not rifles and the 1994 ban did nothing at all to curb gun crimes thats why it did not get renewed.

I am sure you know all this information because whether you do or you don't know this information it means that whatever you say about guns and the firearms industry is all a straight lie.

So I know you know you're lying because if you were not lying you would have a real discussion with some one like me or the NRA but I am sure that will never happen because its easier for you to lie than to have a real discussion of why there is gun crime in America.

The truth guns are banned in Chicago - DC - Baltimore and New York but there is more gun crimes in those cities than in cities with right to carry laws and allow civilians to carry guns to protect themselves.

The real solution is to prosicute the people who commit illegal gun crimes with real mandatory minimum sentences.

I have a real solution if you're caught committing a crime with a gun it's a five year mandatory prison sentence and a extra year for every bullet you have so you rob a gas station and you get caught and have a gun with 10 rounds in it you go to jail for 15 years you do that a few times and no criminal will ever use a gun to commit a crime because if they get caught it won't be worth a minimum of 5 years for a hundred dollar robbery.

So in closing if you ever want to work with a bipartisan person who really knows about firearms and firearms laws and what will work and what would get passed for laws just let me know and I can give you all the in's and out's.

Thank you for your time.

Pat Starkey

On Oct 13, 2017 11:45 AM, "Elizabeth Warren" <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Pat,

Thank you for contacting me about gun violence.

I meet mothers and fathers, sisters and brothers, grandmothers and grandfathers who have lost children and grandchildren to gun violence - communities of people whose days will forever be marked by loss. I meet them, and I promise we will not forget.

The facts are simple: 93 Americans die every day from gun violence. Seven of those people are children or teens. That's seven a day, every day - young bodies piling up by the thousands year after year. If seven children were dying of a mysterious illness every day, our country would do everything in its power to stop it. We must do the same for the epidemic of gun violence.

Massachusetts has some of the toughest laws in the country. But strong gun laws in Massachusetts won't stop someone from going to a gun show in New Hampshire or Maine, states that don't require a permit or license to buy guns, and bringing those guns across the border. Congress must act.

Our communities have demanded action to curb gun violence, but the Senate continues to fall short. When faced with the chance to vote for a bipartisan compromise to ensure that universal background checks prevent dangerous people from purchasing guns - something that 90% of Americans support - a minority of U.S. Senators blocked reform in 2013, again in 2015, and again in 2016.

I support measures to improve background checks for gun purchases, increase penalties for gun trafficking, limit the size of ammunition magazines, and reauthorize the expired ban on military-style assault weapons. I will continue to speak out and to support efforts to pass a comprehensive set of reforms to reduce gun violence.

There is no single solution for ending gun violence, but we must do better. We must honor the memory of those we have lost to gun violence and protect our children and families from these terrible tragedies. I will keep your thoughts in mind as I continue to look for other steps we can take. I believe that it is my responsibility as a United States Senator - and as a mother and grandmother - to reduce gun violence.

Sincerely,

Signature

Elizabeth Warren
United States Senator

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]http://www.warren.senate.gov

Exact same letter that I received on 7/20/16 (16 months ago), except that the number of American that die went from 88 Americans in my letter die per day to 93 Americans per day in your letter.

I guess she inserts what ever number she wants.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dear William,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you for contacting me about gun violence.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I meet mamas and daddies, sisters and grandmas whohave lost children and grandchildren to gun violence - communities of peoplewhose days will forever be marked by loss. I meet them, and I promise we willnot forget. The facts are simple: 88 Americans die every day from gunviolence. Seven of those people are children or teens. That's sevena day, every day - young bodies piling up by the thousands year afteryear. If seven children were dying of a mysterious illness every day, ourcountry would do everything in its power to stop it. We must do the same forthe epidemic of gun violence. Massachusetts has some of the toughest lawsin the country. But strong gun laws in Massachusetts won't stop someone fromgoing to a gun show in New Hampshire or Maine, states that don't require apermit or license to buy guns, and bringing those guns across the border.Congress must act. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Our communities have demanded action to curb gunviolence, but the Senate has continued to fall short. When faced with thechance to vote for a bipartisan compromise to ensure that universal backgroundchecks prevent dangerous people from purchasing guns - something that 90% ofAmericans support - a minority of U.S. Senators blocked reform in 2013, againin 2015, and again in 2016. I was shocked and appalled.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This fight is just beginning. I voted infavor of measures to improve background checks for gun purchases, increasepenalties for gun trafficking, limit the size of ammunition magazines, andreauthorize the expired ban on military-style assault weapons. I willcontinue to speak out and to support efforts to pass a comprehensive set ofreforms to reduce gun violence.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There is no single solution for ending gunviolence, but we must do better. We must honor the memory of those wehave lost to gun violence and protect our children and families from theseterrible tragedies. I will keep your thoughts in mind as I continue tolook for other steps we can take. I believe that it is my responsibilityas a United States Senator - and as a mother and grandmother - to reduce gunviolence.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sincerely,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
C:\Users\Bill\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Elizabeth Warren
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]United States Senator

[/FONT]
Washington, DC
317 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
Phone: 202-224-4543
Boston, MA
2400 JFK Federal Building
15 New Sudbury Street
Boston, MA 02203
Phone: 617-565-3170
Springfield, MA
1550 Main Street
Suite 406
Springfield, MA 01103
Phone: 413-788-2690

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]http://www.warren.senate.gov

[/FONT]

You cant say that! Aren't you scared? They monitor these forums . Explaining it will cause more loss of rights, SO SONT TALK ABOUT IT!

In all seriousness i almost want to meet her face to face, im sure she'd have a compelling offer to sell you guys out.

Honestly if they paid for my advice on how to right the laws, you guys would be freaking out more than ever before.. its all about wording and vagueness.. it would look like a well written law but the loopholes for the ag to abuse would be unbelievable.

While your wasting your time... i respect it... im perfectly happy fighting a losing battle, just because you cant win, isnt a reason not to fight

At least when I emailed Barney frank to disagree with his anti 2A position,

he would respond personally to refute my points and tell me to eff off. Promptly.

As much i I didn’t like any of his politics, he had the stones to reply. I can respect that.

fake-a-hontus has a junior flack dig out the ancient form letter and press send.
what a fraud.

Your first 2 points are wrong,at least get your facts straight before you write a senator.

In your first point if you would have said handguns,you would have been correct.

The "gunshow loophole" they are talking about are FTF sales,or any FTF sales.

Carry on !

Both my points are correct the way I wrote them.

I didn't say anything about person to person sales because 2 people from different states can't do that they are illegal so there is no point of mentioning them.

Last edited:

I didn't say anything about person to person sales because 2 people from different states can't do that they are illegal so there is no point of mentioning them.

It really doesn't matter because she never personally reads what we or anyone else sends to her.

I try and correct them every time they use the term "gun violence". When a drunk driver kills someone its not car violence. When someone is stabbed its not knife violence....and so on. Gun Violence is a term created by anti-gunners and I personally hate it.

I have told this story before but when I had a whiny Liberal tell me guns were "violent" I feigned shock and asked him a question. "So when I open my gun safe, how do I know which ones of my guns are the "violent" ones?

Of course the conversation ended abruptly but God I hate that term gun violence.

Gun violence, gun crime, gun deaths it's all made up terms to demonize an inanimate object. They always include suicides that's why even though Ma. is the most violent state in NE. it has less suicides. If they only counted homicides people would know which state is the most violent and that gun control doesn't work, at least those that are willing to accept the facts instead of the hysteria.

Gun violence, gun crime, gun deaths it's all made up terms to demonize an inanimate object. They always include suicides that's why even though Ma. is the most violent state in NE. it has less suicides. If they only counted homicides people would know which state is the most violent and that gun control doesn't work, at least those that are willing to accept the facts instead of the hysteria.

Yup, murder is gun violence and not murder. Cold stone gang banger killers are not shown as such but are "victims" of gun "violence"

Excellent letter but worthless dribble to a dishonest lefty liar like Liawatha. The truth doesn't matter to her. Only the agenda matters. Lies and dishonesty are justified in her mind in order to support her ambitions and the leftist Dim anti-2A agenda. [thinking]

Look,I see where you are coming from,but...To get the most impact you have to come across as NOT a mad as hell gun owner.

Look,I see where you are coming from,but...To get the most impact you have to come across as NOT a mad as hell gun owner.

Not about guns, it's about RACISTS'FREE SPEECH,EQUAL RIGHTS it's about sitting in front on the bus!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom