Deals and steals

Not a deal, just new.

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsKG7KuMaTz/

View: https://vimeo.com/822579290?embedded=true&source=vimeo_logo&owner=195104886

Not a deal, just new.

i have read very positive responses about their lower grade 1-10x as well. would be interesting to hear from anybody who has it and compared with arrowhead.

Not sure if the promo code is for just the tq, the whole kit, or sitewide; but 30% off with promocode

Springloaded30

Also 15% off fieldcraft survival. I rock this fannypack for my edc. Promocode

Welcome15

i have read very positive responses about their lower grade 1-10x as well. would be interesting to hear from anybody who has it and compared with arrowhead.
I've never seen a 1-10 that was any good. I shot a Vortex Razor 1-10, it was meh. You're asking too much out of the glass. A 10x mag rate is such a massive compromise on both ends of the spectrum that they never work well.
Nightforce doesn't make one for a reason.
Kahles doesn't make one for a reason.
Trijicon doesn't make one for a reason.

Give me a 1-6 or an offset dot and a 2-10 (5x mag ratio) or 2.5-10 (4x mag ratio).

I've never seen a 1-10 that was any good. I shot a Vortex Razor 1-10, it was meh. You're asking too much out of the glass. A 10x mag rate is such a massive compromise on both ends of the spectrum that they never work well.
Nightforce doesn't make one for a reason.
Kahles doesn't make one for a reason.
Trijicon doesn't make one for a reason.

Give me a 1-6 or an offset dot and a 2-10 (5x mag ratio) or 2.5-10 (4x mag ratio).
well, i would not be so drastic about this. but i would neither overpay for the 1-10x razor - not the $2K price.
speaking of 1-6x pst2 and 1-10x arrowhead i have - i find arrowhead quite adequate, while, yes, inferior optically to the viper.
but both work just fine on the tactical setup ARs. at a $400 price it makes sense to have one.

Was out at TJ's/Homegoods yesterday and noticed they had gardening cushions for kneeling that were fairly large for $10. Made with the same stuff some of us have for our tree stand cushions. I know my stand cushion cost me twice as much.

I'm just a dumb yuppies not a pro, but 2 batteries charger, and tool for $106 shipped seems like a good deal.

That's a pretty good deal if you can deal with Ryobi tools. I had a whole set when they were blue years ago. They kept chewing through batteries. They seem to be better now, but I'm already moved on to another brand that I'm happy with and they run great.

THAT said, I did pick up the steal on the Ryobi 18ga brad nailer and staple gun a month or so ago. Plus a thin battery. (Do you really want a heavy battery when securing moulding and such?). Sadly, the nailers are NOT included in the "free tool" options. Because they work great.

I'm just a dumb yuppies not a pro, but 2 batteries charger, and tool for $106 shipped seems like a good deal.

I grabbed this with a hedge trimmer and separately bought a small line trimmer that was on sale. I have some bushes that are two years overgrown that can really use a trim. And a five year old who really wants to help mow the lawn - but can’t handle the gas trimmer. Combined it with a 15%coupon and got both tools, 3 batteries, 2 chargers for $160.

That’s a smokin deal, gonna get me a free planer

That's a pretty good deal if you can deal with Ryobi tools. I had a whole set when they were blue years ago. They kept chewing through batteries. They seem to be better now, but I'm already moved on to another brand that I'm happy with and they run great.

THAT said, I did pick up the steal on the Ryobi 18ga brad nailer and staple gun a month or so ago. Plus a thin battery. (Do you really want a heavy battery when securing moulding and such?). Sadly, the nailers are NOT included in the "free tool" options. Because they work great.

I moved mostly to team red but have a bunch of cheaper (cordless shop vac, home vac, tire inflator, etc) that I keep around that work great.

I have an 18ga Brad nailer from them that has given me a little gruff but overall has been good for the $100 or whatever I paid for it years ago. Nice to not have to drag a compressor around.

Not a deal, just new.

View: https://vimeo.com/822579290?embedded=true&source=vimeo_logo&owner=195104886

It better have nice glass for $1500.

a 1-8x or 1-10x cannot defy the laws of physics. it will have its limitations.
how much to pay to possibly reduce those limitations is only a matter of the available budget.
Hey man, if 6.5cm can defy the laws of physics, so can a scope. :)

I've been slowly building my collection over the years. Started with drill and impact driver with flashlight and Sawzall for 100 bucks with two batteries.

Sawzall was great for the Xmas tree, drills have done real well for field assembley and disassembley of tree stands.

I picked up their 7" circular a few years back for $60 on the same batteries for some deck repair with no complaints. Recently picked up the battery router.

They may not be contractor grade, but for general home use, they get an a in my book.

That’s a smokin deal, gonna get me a free planer
They've had this deal several times and I've gotten several tools on it......drills, driver, router, radio, light, jigsaw, hedge trimmer, 18 and 15 gauge finish nailers, inflator, cordless vaccuum...... all good stuff for occasional use, and better than you'd think it would be really for the price point.

Not sure what I'll get this time around, but I'll be doing that deal again and adding to the collection. Maybe a dedicated small body drill so I can leave in my pack to make sets for where I can predrill trees for treestands, to use slip in and out grade 8 bolts.

Circular Saws and sawzalls, and cordless framing nailers and heavier duty screwguns and drills, equipment in my case is bestMakita Blue, Hitachi Green, or Milwaukee Red still. But light/medium duty stuff, Ryobi is GTG.

Last edited:
I moved mostly to team red but have a bunch of cheaper (cordless shop vac, home vac, tire inflator, etc) that I keep around that work great.

I have an 18ga Brad nailer from them that has given me a little gruff but overall has been good for the $100 or whatever I paid for it years ago. Nice to not have to drag a compressor around.

Exactly! My SIL borrowed my pancake compressor and nail gun about 4 months ago. I'm going to let him keep them and just use these. If I need it, I know where to find it. Well, I know what HOUSE it's in. Finding it may be another story. For an AF man, he is a bit disorganized. LOL

Exactly! My SIL borrowed my pancake compressor and nail gun about 4 months ago. I'm going to let him keep them and just use these. If I need it, I know where to find it. Well, I know what HOUSE it's in. Finding it may be another story. For an AF man, he is a bit disorganized. LOL

I end up using the compressor basically once a year to blow out the lines when we shut down the lake house for the winter. Batteries for everything else, I’m not out here framing houses.

Also, if you just want the batteries, you can return the free tool and get the batteries for ~35$ (make sure you pick the most expensive "free tool" if you do this).

I ended up getting the tiny belt sander. Not sure if I'll use it or if it will sit in the box forever.

Here are some highlights of our Memorial Day Sale:
  1. Up to 50% off on selected items storewide.
  2. Extra discounts on previous sale items.
  3. Exclusive promotions and limited time offer.
  4. Free shipping for all orders over $350.

Back
Top Bottom