• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

OMTs are amazing for drywall work and about a hundred other tasks. Mine gets a ton of use.

I used mine (corded - Porter Cable, I think) over the weekend for the first time in a while. But it was sure nice. I had to cut some 2x4 with some finish material on the outside on the island I am slowly building for my daughter's house. Didn't want the recip-saw mucking up the finished product on the outside. So I just used teh vibra-cutty to take out most of it and "score" the finish material. Then the recip slid right in and cut the last 1/4" of material on the 2x4.

Hmmm. Gonna have to hit HD. I could use one for my car - I left hte old one in the old truck for my SIL. . . . 4 years ago. Plus I'm betting everyone else could use a refresh on a lot of items.
I had to dig thru my kit last saturday, cut my hand. bandaids are 15yo!!!! time to renew

I had to dig thru my kit last saturday, cut my hand. bandaids are 15yo!!!! time to renew
My first aid kit is all around us, it is called nature. Pack some dirt in that cut and move on.

Or use pre-wrap and sport tape, those two can replace half the stuff in first aid kits. I carry this stuff when hiking for first aid.

DTS are pretty good. Not sure they are lifetime. My daughter can wear out a pair horseback riding for a winter. I've got a few pair of their cushy dress socks. Some after 3 years are doing quite well. Others really don't have that soft bounce-back after literally 100+ wash and wears. I guess I can compromise and buy new socks every 3 years. LOL

Duluth is doing a trade-in program right now. Bring in an old pair of pants and they will give you $20 credit towards a new pair of pants. I just traded in three pairs of pants and got $60 off my order. In stores only. Runs through Sunday!

Duluth even makes a pair of pants you can insert knee pads.

Last edited:
Duluth is doing a trade-in program right now. Bring in an old pair of pants and they will give you $20 credit towards a new pair of pants. I just traded in three pairs of pants and got $60 off my order. In stores only. Runs through Sunday!

Duluth even makes a pair of pants you can insert knee pads.

Wonder if that includes jeans covered in paint?

Back
Top Bottom