Deals and steals

I love Meryl's but when I went to the high top MOAB they seem to be much less comfortable. I was eyeing some puma terrex for 60 bucks but these innovates might be better.
I have a pair of low top Moab’s as well as a pair of full size boots. The low tops no longer serve me well for backpacking because apparently my ankle strength has weakened considerably since my 20’s. I was just thinking about these as trail runners and nothing more. For $50 a pair, I can’t imagine I’d get anything of decent quality for much cheaper than that.

I have a pair of low top Moab’s as well as a pair of full size boots. The low tops no longer serve me well for backpacking because apparently my ankle strength has weakened considerably since my 20’s. I was just thinking about these as trail runners and nothing more. For $50 a pair, I can’t imagine I’d get anything of decent quality for much cheaper than that.
Inov-8s supposed to be a good brand. $50 seems like a steal. Check these out too. Adidas not Puma

'Assault Pistols' should only be in the hands of the rich. Glock 17 with an aliexpress switch? Nah bro. Fidy large for a classic Reagan era machine pistol? Hell yeah

Last edited:

'Assault Pistols' should only be in the hands of the rich. Glock 17 with an aliexpress switch? Nah bro. Fidy large for a classic Reagan era machine pistol? Hell yeah
paypal checkout disabled?

Im Outta Here GIF

Surefire X300 in black for $220 at Midway USA

Good discount, thanks for posting I am sure someone will jump on it.

Goes to show you how much margin there is in the price of those lights to begin with. Excellent lights by all accounts but worth the $350 list?

🐯

Free ship on 1k/case quantities plus 20% off with code "20%" at Summit City Bullets. May be just their Hi-Tek coated bullets, not sure.

Last edited:
FWIW they give an extra 5% off for registered users as well. Im prob starting to sound like a shill, but I just happened to see that bit on their site.

Back
Top Bottom