• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

We’re on MGTOW mountain here in KY…man, that sounds gayer than AIDS.

A fella moves into a new house out in the sticks. He's miles from his next neighbor, and likes the solitude but it does get lonely out there.

After a couple of weeks, there's a knock on the door. He answers, and a guy says, "Hey man, I'm your neighbor down the way, I know you just moved in and I wanted to invite you over to a wingding at my house on Friday."

"Well, that's nice," the newly moved fella says, "but I've never been to a wingding. What do you do?"

"Well, first there's a little drinkin', then a little fightin'. After that, there's more drinkin', and then a whole lotta f***in'."

"That sounds good, is there anything I should bring?"

"Nah, man, it's just gonna be the two of us!"

Last edited:
I've got a green one I bought. . . 15 or so years ago. I did a rope push test with it. Ran through an entire 100' 5/8" rope push cutting it. It didn't get dull at all. Still shaved and sliced paper through that spot. Shocking.

Is anyone in the market for a new scope? I just picked up a Vortex Diamondback tactical 4-16x44 FFP MRAD for $350 from MK Machining. Most of the big-name sites have it for $399, I found it for $350 at a handful of other sites, and an Amazon seller has it for $325, but MK Machining is including their Pro Series Throw Lever($35) and Bubble Level($19) for free. I also added on a set of Seekins Precision 30mm low scope rings for $92, which most places have for $140.
1673111284583.png

And just in case you are curious, I use their flip-up caps and throw lever on another rifle. Solidly built, and worth the money. Big fan of their products. The flip-up caps have set screws, unlike most of the slip-on scope caps out there.

Back
Top Bottom