Deals and steals

I have been waiting three years to catch Geissele's Super Sabra trigger pack for the Tavor X95 in stock, and just now checking not only is it in stock but it is on sale $297.50 ($350).

But I just bought a 4KW portable inverter generator yesterday so I really couldn't see buying the trigger today.

However I will share that I did just called my wife on the phone at work to claim responsible husband credit for not spending the dough on the trigger. :p

Also we are buying her a new car on Saturday, so I am really just racking up those 'attaboys. Christmas better be pretty sweet for me!

🐯

I have been waiting three years to catch Geissele's Super Sabra trigger pack for the Tavor X95 in stock, and just now checking not only is it in stock but it is on sale $297.50 ($350).

But I just bought a 4KW portable inverter generator yesterday so I really couldn't see buying the trigger today.

However I will share that I did just called my wife on the phone at work to claim responsible husband credit for not spending the dough on the trigger. :p

Also we are buying her a new car on Saturday, so I am really just racking up those 'attaboys. Christmas better be pretty sweet for me!

🐯
I was looking for that myself. I still have the trigger how I've never installed. Most people say that is enough and the whole pack is overkill especially for the cost.

They don't get a lot of love, but I prefer the manticore handguards. They have modular panels so you can conform to the latest trendy mounting option, or mix and match with some of the crap you've bought in the past.

I checked Camel^3 and this is the lowest price ever for this generator at Amazon.

$673.70 Westinghouse 4500 Watt Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator, Remote Electric Start with Auto Choke, RV Ready 30A Outlet, Gas Powered, CO Sensor

www.amazon.com/gp/product/B099KRSH46/

It is $1100 at Home Depot and Walmart, $1000 at Lowes.

🐯

I checked Camel^3 and this is the lowest price ever for this generator at Amazon.

$673.70 Westinghouse 4500 Watt Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator, Remote Electric Start with Auto Choke, RV Ready 30A Outlet, Gas Powered, CO Sensor

🐯
What is the real world use for 4500 watts? Fridge and a few lights? An entire small house?

What is the real world use for 4500 watts? Fridge and a few lights? An entire small house?

The vast majority of the time my entire house does not use more than 4kW at any given moment. The only things that drive me above 3k are electric stove, well pump or AC. My backup gen is 6500W. I've never tapped it out.

The vast majority of the time my entire house does not use more than 4kW at any given moment. The only things that drive me above 3k are electric stove, well pump or AC. My backup gen is 6500W. I've never tapped it out.
I did. Once. That generator never ran again.
(Well pump and dryer. Some idiot not thinking. Me.)

🐯

Generator arrived this morning. I was nervous about Amazon delivery of such an item but I have to say I was impressed, the truck was not the usually Amazon van but rather an Amazon box truck with a lift gate, and the generator box was in pristine condition left nicely next to my garage door.

Have not opened it yet but from the state of the box I do not anticipate any surprise damage.

🐯

Anyone making a reloading bench, Woot as motorized legs on sale to make a height adjustable.

These are cheap, they only have one motor as opposed to two motors and hold 175lb. Two motor units hold at least 250lb, but again they're cheap.

Black is $159
White is $149
Remember this is just the legs, you will need to add the top.

Woot is an Amazon company so if you have prime shipping is free

Create your own desk space and find a healthy balance between sitting and standing throughout the long work day with Black Electric Single Motor Desk Frame from VIVO!
  • VIVO Desk Frame Solutions - We create affordable ergonomic setups designed with creativity and quality to help transform your unique workspace! DESK-V101EB is a single motor electric frame that helps you find a healthy balance between sitting and standing at the office.
  • Solid Support - All steel construction and a sturdy leg support system holds weights up to 176 lbs, so you can rest easy knowing that your workstation is safe and secure. Adjustable feet level out and adapt to nearly any floor surface.
  • Electric Lift System - Telescopic height adjustment allows you to go from sitting to standing at the push of a button without breaking concentration or productivity. The single motor features 1.5” per second lift speed, creating smooth and quiet height transitions for your workstation.
  • Compatibility - Recommended table top sizes: length of 41” to 83”, width of 23” to 44”, and a thickness of 3/4” and greater (Actual Frame Length: 39.4” to 63”, Frame Height: 29” to 48.8”).

Back
Top Bottom