Deals and steals

Bought a "nice" set of vortex binoculars, hate them with a passion. Pretty much the nicest chineesium money can buy.

I own several vortex razor line optics and they’re excellent. their razor rangefinder is great. But their mid to budget tier products are garbage and not the value they’re made out to be. their old viper pst 1-4x was solid because it was lightweight and had good glass. Vortex used their older product line to create an enormous presence then started selling expensive trash. My viper 1-6x is an enormous disappointment for the price. For example an SFP trijicon credo, delta Striker, SWFA or Steiner PX4i can be had for similar price.

—-
BTW underwood ammo is running 10% 10OFF for today.

Top of the line instant temperature reader. Great for serious cooks and BBQ'ers:

I have one, just ordered another. They are the best

Top of the line instant temperature reader. Great for serious cooks and BBQ'ers:

Plus 3!! Also the Chef Alarm is great when it goes on sale.

If any small dudes or chicks are looking for a great road bike, this one is a really good deal. A couple weeks ago, it was $619, currently $496 and covered with prime. Aluminum frame, composite fork, 2x7 speeds, Shimano drivetrain and brakes. Plus availability of bikes is a major problem right now.

View attachment 676595
Amazon product ASIN B08PY62SPGView: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08PY62SPG/

Does the self-entitled rush hour selection of two lane roads with no shoulder come with the bike or do you have to order that separately? :p

🐯

It's almost $100.00 to tell how hot your meat is. I'll pass, my meat is easy to tell when it's ready.
I get it. Except you're thinking of it as a thermometer. It's a highly precise scientific instrument. I've had mine more than 20yrs. That said it is a luxury item but I rely on it heavily.

100% get what you pay for in this case.
It's almost $100.00 to tell how hot your meat is. I'll pass, my meat is easy to tell when it's ready.
Yes, I get a device that tells me the temperature of cooked meat. Buying one at HD saved $86 over the other. Now THERE is your deal/steal!!!!!!!!!!

Plus 3!! Also the Chef Alarm is great when it goes on sale.

Ummmmmmm, every house is REQUIRED to come with at least three of those, plus a CO detector.

I can always tell when my wife cooks b/c teh Chef Alarm is blaring. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! As she is frantically waiving a magazine at it.

;)

Back
Top Bottom