Deals and steals

Careful cordless saws wonā€™t unplug themselves when they are chasing you across the floor.

If you are already going to spend nearly $300 for just the saw, you may as well just buy this.

I'm willing to bet the Max is a lower end Dewalt product versus Flex. Not that it matters to use plebeians. But for someone who is using it as a contractor, there is a huge difference.

SG was one of the first that the MA AG hit with a consent decree. They won't ship a T-shirt to MA.

F SG. They were doing bullshit restrictions long before Maura came along. Pre-HashBragger in fact. "Oh, that's got a sharp edge. We can't ship it to you." "IT'S A FILING CABINET!" "But it's made of sheet metal and the edge folded under at the bottom is sharp. You could use it as an illegal weapon in mASS."

F them and the hairy stepsister they rode in on.

Ballistic Advantage 16" mid-gas govt profile = $85!

So I finally got around to breaking this barrel out for a build.

My only complaint is there is no dimple for set screw gas block positioning. That seems like it would be such a simple operation for the manufacturer to add, and I usually look for it.

But for $85 I am not complaining (much).

šŸÆ

My only complaint is there is no dimple for set screw gas block positioning. That seems like it would be such a simple operation for the manufacturer to add, and I usually look for it.

šŸÆ
BA and aero don't pre-dimple their barrels. Neither does Faxon or PSA. TBH, I don't know of many MFRs that do. There's a bunch of spacing patterns for the set screws, so I'm not sure how useful it would be.

BA and aero don't pre-dimple their barrels. Neither does Faxon or PSA. TBH, I don't know of many MFRs that do. There's a bunch of spacing patterns for the set screws, so I'm not sure how useful it would be.

I have been buying Rosco barrels they are dimpled and a good value. Last year I got a CMC that was and previously a Criterion and a BCM. It is only one dimple directly below the gas port and since every low profile set screw gas block I have ever seen has one of the set screws directly opposite to gas passage hole then spacing to the other screw is irrelevant.

At least that has been my experience.

šŸÆ

šŸÆ
Did you have a special coupon for that price?

Primary Arms has a 12% off sale now. Code: Save12

They bump the shipping costs during these so itā€™s probably more like 8-10% off but still can be good depending on what youā€™re going for.

Primary Arms has a 12% off sale now. Code: Save12

They bump the shipping costs during these so itā€™s probably more like 8-10% off but still can be good depending on what youā€™re going for.
specifically for an aero stuff it is better to wait for an aero specific sale, as it is typically lower than just a 12% off.
it is never combined with a 12% off though.

also. the optics planet usually also has sales at same exact time, and eurooptic may too, so check them all before making any purchase.

TSUSA Prime Members Deal
Blackhawk rifle case - $23 bucks - Currently listed for $84 on Optics planet

wow, watched it go from 27 to 7 to sold out in less than 5 mins

Brownells has it for the same price, as well [thumbsup]

Didnā€™t see this one posted yet. Cheapest deal Iā€™ve seen in a while.

And the obvious question: Are ANY of these shipping to Massachusetts?

Back
Top Bottom