Deals and steals

I posted a thread on this, but figured it should go here also. Free stuff for prime day. It works.

10 Things You Need To Know Before Prime Day 2022

Radical Firearms 18" .223 Wylde 1:8 S.S. Rifle-Length Barreled Upper - 15" M-LOK RPR Gen3 Rail and BMD Brake on 4th of July sale for 199.99 from PA. I have one of these and at $200 it’s a pretty good deal (still need to get a BCG and charging handle).
radical-firearms-18in-1in8-223-wylde-complete-stainless-steel-ar15-upper-half-w-15in-rpr-m-lok-rail

Anyone know anything about Radical Firearms? Can't tell if the few reviews I was able to find online were self-styed or good unbiased reports. This upper, if good, would be a good addition to my SPR project.

Anyone know anything about Radical Firearms? Can't tell if the few reviews I was able to find online were self-styed or good unbiased reports. This upper, if good, would be a good addition to my SPR project.
I’ve been really happy with this exact same upper. I got it on sale back in 2019 for $160, so I didn’t expect a whole lot from it. Teamed it up with an inexpensive Toolcraft Black Nitride BCG and ambi charging handle and put it on one of my 80% lower builds. Shooting .223 match ammo I can get 1 MOA groups out of it (when there is no wind) from the bench. Very reliable, haven’t had any feeding issues. For a $440 build it does quite well.

Creedmoor Sports is having a sale on TriggerTech triggers. You can get a Diamond AR15 with the Pro Curve trigger bow for $239.99 and no MA sales tax. Free shipping with code FREEDOM. They also have the Remington 700 compatible triggers on sale.

Creedmoor Sports is having a sale on TriggerTech triggers. You can get a Diamond AR15 with the Pro Curve trigger bow for $239.99 and no MA sales tax. Free shipping with code FREEDOM. They also have the Remington 700 compatible triggers on sale.

it is back - get those while in stock at $149 - an AMAZING trigger - for the price. the diamond one listed above is better, but a $100 more.
it works fine in my ar10s as well.

Last edited:
I’ve been really happy with this exact same upper. I got it on sale back in 2019 for $160, so I didn’t expect a whole lot from it. Teamed it up with an inexpensive Toolcraft Black Nitride BCG and ambi charging handle and put it on one of my 80% lower builds. Shooting .223 match ammo I can get 1 MOA groups out of it (when there is no wind) from the bench. Very reliable, haven’t had any feeding issues. For a $440 build it does quite well.
How are these on longevity or long term reliability?

I bought a complete Radical Arms upper with BCG and charging handle for $299 a while back from Primary Arms. Was really more than I expected for the price. I have nothing but great reviews for Primary arms This popped up recently:

$199. Regular $349

it is back - get those while in stock at $149 - an AMAZING trigger - for the price. the diamond one listed above is better, but a $100 more.
it works fine in my ar10s as well.
Yup, I only have one Diamond. I’ve three of the Independence special editions. Buy one every time they offer them.

I have now 2 diamonds on bolt guns and independents on gas guns. 1.5lb on an ar is pretty light. Independents at 2.5lb feel perfect.
I have several Adaptables on my better AR15/LR308 builds. I find the 2.5-5.0 lbs gives me the ability to get just the right weight for my different builds.

Off Grid Knives has a decent sale going on. Save up to 20% with a code depending on what you buy
2F63184D-A0A8-4839-BA4E-E09537DF7CFF.png

These guys make really nice blades for the price.

I had to get this one.

These work on a AR308 as well, yes?
triggertech has special models for ar10s with a heavier hammer, but i have only the independents models that are marked as for ar15, i used then in ar10 lowers on 6.5cm and 308 - all fired fine, always, on any primers. ymmv - but for me so far it was all fine.

triggertech has special models for ar10s with a heavier hammer, but i have only the independents models that are marked as for ar15, i used then in ar10 lowers on 6.5cm and 308 - all fired fine, always, on any primers. ymmv - but for me so far it was all fine.
Same here. Only have the AR15 versions on a .308, a 6.5 Creedmoor and a .243 Win builds and have never had a light strike. They even say themselves that the AR10 versions are only if you plan to use cheap (i.e. mil surplus) ammo with very hard primers.

Back
Top Bottom