• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

Haven’t done a LPK from them. but got a couple complete lowers. if they use the same parts then so far so good. I do swap the trigger and the safety. but otherwise “stock”

Primary Arms is advertising a Father's Day sale. Among other things all Aero Precision items on sale, to include the M4E1 lower for (IIRC) less than $100. Although I had to access this through their email about the sale, couldn't seem to get it by going directly to their website.

Good opportunity for those who don't like to pick up less expensive AA lowers.

Heck, I might even pick one up.
They ship to MA?

Several people on NES seem to like them. That's why I posted it. AND why I'll probably get one myself.

The m4e1 is the way to go compared to the standard x15
I built my SBRs on the x15, more room for my flashy engraving. Very happy with the results. Picked up 3 more a few weeks back from Merrimack Firearms for $100 each. At the time they were on sale at Brownells for $79 (before shipping and transfer), so a good deal and supported my LGS.

They ship to MA?

Only to an FFL. Who probably could not transfer it.

Oh well...
There's a member here who has a shop at the Mill. Sells the M4E1 and X15 at decent prices. I bought an M4E1 from him, and will probably grab another one or two soon. When you figure what transfer and tax would be, his price is pretty damn close.

There's a member here who has a shop at the Mill. Sells the M4E1 and X15 at decent prices. I bought an M4E1 from him, and will probably grab another one or two soon. When you figure what transfer and tax would be, his price is pretty damn close.

But when I figure in travel from western mass to Littleton, it almost cancels out the benefit.

EuroOptic offering a few Trijicon scopes on closeout. I ordered the Trijicon Tenmile HX 3-18x50 SFP w/ MRAD Center Dot (Red/Green Illumination), 30mm, Satin Black Riflescope 3000009 for $790 which is about $400 less thanI’ve seen anywhere else. The Tenmile gets good reviews for very accurate elevation and windage adjustments, less than a .08% error, i.e. if you go up 100 clicks (10 mrads) at 100 meters your POI will go up 1 meter +/- 0.8mm.

My X15 has the nylon-tipped set screw, but doens't have the bolt catch screw pin nor built-in trigger guard. X15 is still well made but doesn't have the street cred of the E1.
From what I understand, the difference between the two is what you mention, as well as a bit more flare to the M4E1 mag well. I don't think you can go wrong with either.
The tension screw is a nice option, but hell, I have that on a few aluminum paperweights I own 🤣.

EuroOptic offering a few Trijicon scopes on closeout. I ordered the Trijicon Tenmile HX 3-18x50 SFP w/ MRAD Center Dot (Red/Green Illumination), 30mm, Satin Black Riflescope 3000009 for $790 which is about $400 less thanI’ve seen anywhere else. The Tenmile gets good reviews for very accurate elevation and windage adjustments, less than a .08% error, i.e. if you go up 100 clicks (10 mrads) at 100 meters your POI will go up 1 meter +/- 0.8mm.

Goto the Trijicon Tenmile today, looks good. Seems to be well worth the $s. Made in Japan. Appears to be on par with $1,500 scopes. I’m putting it on my .223 Wylde build and will report in Hardware>Equipment when I actually get to shoot with it.

But when I figure in travel from western mass to Littleton, it almost cancels out the benefit.
You said "almost".

350.png

Single stage 3.5# AR trigger $80

Rise Armament manufactured private label, going by the looks and as stated in a couple of the reviews.

🐯
I love reading some reviews. They're asking for people to rate the item, not the lack of availability, crappy USPS delivery etc. Anyway, last review left asks something like " you want me to review a trigger I never received?" then goes on to give it 5 stars 🤣

Arken Optics 30% through Sunday

Wishing Dads a Great Weekend

Code:
SAVE30%
(Promotion Extended through Sunday)

(In stock items only)
For only $325.50 I just had to get the SH4 6-24X50 GEN2 FFP MIL VPR Illuminated Reticle with Zero Stop - 34mm Tube, just to see what it was like. I have no idea what I’ll put it on. If it’s a piece of junk I’ll just blame @paul73 [laugh].

Primary arms 12% off "site wide" today. Although every time i put something in the cart, im told it doesn't qualify for the coupon.
I usually add items to my cart, then leave them there. Often I get several emails to not forget the items in my cart, which leads to money taken off the item or free shipping.

Back
Top Bottom