Deals and steals

Hanks Belts is having their Father’s Day Sale. 20% off any order with code FATHER20.
Thanks! I ordered a Montana Bison belt last sale but it was too thick and it printed like a spare tire. I returned it, but I might try another belt for the sale.

Have you tried their casual belts? I’m wondering if it’s enough to hold a p365. I’m looking at the Woodstock.

Asking for a friend. What are current good prices for a 16" barrel? How about a front stock/handguard? Where does one even begin in trying out handguards? Looking for something that has big enough holes for cooling, but not so big that fingers will touch the barrel. Is there a site that shows different ones? What does one look for? Do the "floating" type really make a difference?

Asking for a friend. What are current good prices for a 16" barrel? How about a front stock/handguard? Where does one even begin in trying out handguards? Looking for something that has big enough holes for cooling, but not so big that fingers will touch the barrel. Is there a site that shows different ones? What does one look for? Do the "floating" type really make a difference?
I'll PM you with some info.

What does this mean?

I just did a search, and Colt uppers were $800. Big difference.
Also, cage codes are used to denote certain govt contractors, ie Colt, FN. Most companies don't make their own. You'll generally see a forge mark on the upper and lower, which denotes who forged it. More common ones are a square forge mark (Brass Aluminum Forging) and a keyhole forge mark (Cerro Forge).

Thanks! I ordered a Montana Bison belt last sale but it was too thick and it printed like a spare tire. I returned it, but I might try another belt for the sale.

Have you tried their casual belts? I’m wondering if it’s enough to hold a p365. I’m looking at the Woodstock.
I have one of their casual belts, the Rustic Jean Belt, which is made from 9oz leather and I think it’s a little too lightweight for a carry belt. The Woodstock is made from 9-10oz leather, so I would think it’s pretty much the same. I do use the Rustic with my jeans when I pocket carry.

I too have found that the Bison belt can be too heavy for some of my pants and even too thick for the clips on some of my IWB holsters. In that case I use
The Gunner Stitched - 1.5”. It’s still reasonably stout, but is significantly thinner (.22” thick vs .3” thick for the Bison according to my micrometer). The reason I use the Bison whenever I can is that my regular EDC is a P229, considerably heavier than your P365. I found the Gunner will work on any of my pants with 1.5 inch belt loops and with any of my holster clips for some of my smaller summer carrys.

If you have pants that have 1.25 inch loops, they do make a couple of carry belts specifically for that loop size. You might consider The Deputy Belt - 1.25”. I’s the same .22” thick 13-14oz leather as the Gunner.

I would try and stick with one of their gun belts since they are designed for EDC.

Get a free solid cologne when ordering:

I get one coupon per 24 hour period that will drop the price down to $148. Anyone interested in purchasing can PM me and I’ll pass along the coupon if available for that day.

I received my Duke Cannon order today and it all looks like great stuff! Not trying to give anyone a hard-sell, but as a single dad sometimes it’s cool to buy yourself a Father’s Day gift! My kiddo and I opened the package together today when it was delivered, so I thought I’d share a few photos — also a comparison picture with other common items to show size comparison.

9836D54A-3086-4658-A9F3-F2ABC4891754.jpegB65D8157-4144-4946-AA15-D98DF636EC5D.jpeg0F364BF6-FB28-4411-AA69-89BBDF1D266F.jpeg

This is a STEAL...

FROM YOU!!!

Legit add on FoxNews website:

Pretends to be Costco Wholesale.

Selling $1,000 Honda Generators for only $99 shipped!

So glad I paid with Paypal.

THEY ACTUALLY HAVE HOPE THAT I'LL GET IT!!!

Paypal email address is foreign and not Costco!!!

If I don't get a real generator - they'll refund in a week!!!

Paypal answered my call in 2 minutes with a real person and is investigating this crook.

LOL

BUYER BEWARE!!!

Just for giggles - here is the site:

(Deleted link to spam site)

If it's too good to be true!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a STEAL...

FROM YOU!!!

Legit add on FoxNews website:

Pretends to be Costco Wholesale.

Selling $1,000 Honda Generators for only $99 shipped!

So glad I paid with Paypal.

THEY ACTUALLY HAVE HOPE THAT I'LL GET IT!!!

Paypal email address is foreign and not Costco!!!

If I don't get a real generator - they'll refund in a week!!!

Paypal answered my call in 2 minutes with a real person and is investigating this crook.

LOL

BUYER BEWARE!!!

Just for giggles - here is the site:

If it's too good to be true!!!
click a link to a site that you already know is a bunch of crooks, ya that sounds smart. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
click a link to a site that you already know is a bunch of crooks, ya that sounds smart. :eek:
For educational purposes.
If you have a Mac you’re safe.

Funny that PayPal want to make sure I never get tracking before the refund.

Imagine if I used a direct credit card.

It’s great to be insulated by PayPal.

25% off medical kits
These kits get very good ratings. I’ve been wanting to add a good first aid kit to my range bag for some time. Wanted one that would be of some use for sever trauma. Picked up one of their MyFAK pro kits for 187.46, no shipping or sales tax.

These kits get very good ratings. I’ve been wanting to add a good first aid kit to my range bag for some time. Wanted one that would be of some use for sever trauma. Picked up one of their MyFAK pro kits for 187.46, no shipping or sales tax.
The velcro on this IFAK is not the best, and it doesn't have a CAT TQ, just a RATS. I like it, but changed out some of the contents. They're prices on med supplies are pretty good though when in stock. And they will accept using a flex spending card if you have one, medical supplies qualify for that.

Primary Arms is advertising a Father's Day sale. Among other things all Aero Precision items on sale, to include the M4E1 lower for (IIRC) less than $100. Although I had to access this through their email about the sale, couldn't seem to get it by going directly to their website.

Good opportunity for those who don't like to pick up less expensive AA lowers.

Heck, I might even pick one up.

Back
Top Bottom