• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

Looking for a cheap pellet grill?

It's pretty damned cheap. And might not last more than 2 seasons. Or 2 cooks. Or hte rest of your life. It's a crap-shoot. But for $300 net, it might be worth it. LOL

I have no room or I'd have already bought it. LOL. About $30-100 off of where you'd find it elsewhere.
Thanks for this. I just said today I needed to get one of these. It’s only $200 net. It sells for $440 at Home Depot and has 4.8 stars so seems worth it.

Last edited:
The best part is it comes with "A can on suspicious black goo." [rofl]
Lithium grease apparently.
Needs a 12 volt battery or power source MacGyver'd onto the power plug originally meant to interface with a T-54/55/BMP/whatever glorious Soviet machine was designed to smash the decadent capitalist pig imperialist west before the commies had totally taken over higher education.

the good.. :)
found this for a cheap build. got the 5.56 16" standard upper for $250. Looks like theyre out now, but plenty others

The bad.. :(
Gartman arms was selling 20rd pre-ban AR mags for $35 and 30 rd mags for $60.

The ugly 🤮
GI Joes in North Attleboro had a bunch of EnBloc M1 Garand clips for $11 each.. yep..

Back
Top Bottom