Deals and steals

That’s $30 less than I have ever seen the Adaptable. I have several TriggerTech triggers in everything from a Bergara to a Sig MCX Virtus to several different AR15 and LR308 builds. As far as I’m concerned it is the best trigger out there.

ETA At this price I had to order one, even though I have no idea where I’m going to use it.
i received the second one i ordered and installed it, the first one is still rotating somewhere in the UPS guts - they claim missed delivery yesterday, but no one showed up.
i think i like it, it is not as crisp as the one in the bergara - that one is the #1.5, but, if measured at the end of the trigger where i would have the tip of the finger on, it breaks at #2 total pull weight, which is pretty good. break is nice, clean and crisp, no grinding or overtravel at all, i think for $150 it was a good buy. for $250 - not so sure.

compared to larue it was not a huge upgrade, as larue jas #3 to #3.5 total pull but the fisrt stage is #1.5, and this one has first stage at #.5 that makes second stage pull quite comparable.
i`ve got to see how it will feel after it gets decently dirty, in 200-400 rounds shot time. larue was getting a little bit of a grind there with powder residue on it.

At $30.00 that’s not a deal or a steal.
Wasn’t worth it’s own thread. Though their normal (un-engraved) M2A1 cans aren’t bad at $55 for three. And I think their four pack of 30 cal M19A1 cans in a wooden ammo crate for $60 ($15 per can) is a good deal.

SWFA running excellent deals on the SS fixed power scopes. I run these on multiple rifles. They offer great glass clarity, adjustable parallax, reliable turret tracking, very robust construction and simple BDC reticles. They do not offer gimmick bells and whistles like the competition.

$240 for each model, 10x42 up to 20x42

Last edited:
Creative ad on Craigslist in a free state;

Bushnell Elite 3200 - $900 (RBC)

Bushnell Elite 3200 3-9x40, 100% optics, some scratches on tube.
Attached to a T3 from Finland, OD Green cerakote with Strata True Timber. 100% as new.

a lot of aero stuff on sale, including m4e1 lower for $90 and M5 for $120. good deals.

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been posted already (not going to review 181 pages of posts), but here are G19 sized P80 frames for $80., provided you're ok with blue or colbalt colors (RIT dye or rattle can). Best I've seen in a while due to "clearance colors".

$199 and you can own a similar rifle to the one used to shoot JFK. Hopefully not to soon for you Massachusetts folks.

Back
Top Bottom