• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

I've been through a bunch and just finally settled on a tier 1 concealment.

I'm curious about the Alias from neomag but it's brand new so I'll wait on it a bit.

I've been liking my Tier 1 as well.

The only problem I have is that any tuckable holster worn at AIWB has clips front and center that stick out pretty ridiculously

Last edited:
I've been liking my Tier 1 as well.

The only problem I have is that any tuckable holster worn at AIWB has clips front and center that stick out pretty ridiculously

I took the left clip off because of that. It holds well enough with just the right clip (if you’re right handed).

I have some utiliclips around somewhere. I know this because a couple months ago my wife said “what are these” to which I replied “gun stuff” and she proceeded to put them somewhere.

Haven’t seen them since.

Here is a real deal for you[dance]

Here is a real deal for you[dance]
Isn't there a platinum one in NES classifieds?

Order a low cost ($300) complete “AR Stoner” upper from Midway over Thanksgiving. Just in case folks are wondering about the whole “Does Bear Creek Arsenal manufacture AR Stoner for Midway?” debate, here is what came in the box with the upper:
View attachment 548392
Yeah it’s true. Btw, I have 3 BCA uppers now and all have been 100% gtg. 2 300 BLK and 1 450 BM

hows the quality?
That is a really good price if it is good quality.
Just got the kit yesterday, excellent kit for that sale price. I would definitely recommend buying one the next time they go on sale. The charging handle has got to be made by raptor, but with their logo on it. Either that, or it's a close copy. Hopefully they have more sales in the future. I should have bought one of their arca handguards when they were on sale.

Just got the kit yesterday, excellent kit for that sale price. I would definitely recommend buying one the next time they go on sale. The charging handle has got to be made by raptor, but with their logo on it. Either that, or it's a close copy. Hopefully they have more sales in the future. I should have bought one of their arca handguards when they were on sale.

Mine came in today. LPK looks good but the finish on the trigger and the magazine catch seems a little rough. Maybe it's just the phosphate coating. Should not affect the quality and reliability though. This is the first ambidextrous charging handle I've had so don't know enough about them to judge.

Just to confirm- rails on the upper are NOT the m4 style, right?

I bought one a few months ago and I think it's pretty good for the money. Complete with charging handle and bolt carrier group. Get an extra $20 for signing up for their email.

And they ship to Mass $359 complete

for those fortunate souls that don't live in MA, a complete rifle for $429 (unlessI am reading it wrong)

Last edited:
I just received the vedder rapidtuk in the mail. My initial impression is not very good. The leather looks and feels like cardboard and has some marks on the back of it. I've never had a hybrid style holster like this besides an alien gear cloak tuck or something I tried out and never used.
It's god telling you that hybrids are generally garbage. I mean there might be exceptions but most of the ones ive seen either lack in quality or in some cases are borderline unsafe. And most of them aren't that much less bulky than a real full leather rig with a reinforced mouth. (I generally only use kydex but if i felt compelled to involve leather, it would be a full rig with a reinforced mouth. )

ETA: watch this review, in 2 minutes I DQed this holster without even having to try it. When he flips it over i recoiled a little- trigger guard access from behind. Fail. Dunno if they still make it that way. Ewwwww.

View: https://youtu.be/M7a3r_W-FCU

Last edited:
It's god telling you that hybrids are generally garbage. I mean there might be exceptions but most of the ones ive seen either lack in quality or in some cases are borderline unsafe. And most of them aren't that much less bulky than a real full leather rig with a reinforced mouth. (I generally only use kydex but if i felt compelled to involve leather, it would be a full rig with a reinforced mouth. )

ETA: watch this review, in 2 minutes I DQed this holster without even having to try it. When he flips it over i recoiled a little- trigger guard access from behind. Fail. Dunno if they still make it that way. Ewwwww.

View: https://youtu.be/M7a3r_W-FCU

Thankfully it's not like that anymore. I ordered this because of the lack of wait time.
I do have a kusiak on order. We'll see. I just can't wrap my head around stuff hard kydex into my pants.
I'd really like a tucker dc-2 but 7 month wait...

Yes, I know they don't ship to MA
1576273585445-jpg.549300

Back
Top Bottom