• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

Along these lines, I somehow I ended up on a Harbor Freight Tools mailing, and the APACHE 9800 Weatherproof Protective Rifle Case is on sale for $119. While it's less than half the cost of a Pelican 1750 and I'm not planning on flying, or operating, am I crazy for considering it? Is it cheap crap? Buy Once and Cry Once, but is a Pelican worth double?
I bought 3 Apache cases last year, one of them being the rifle case. I have found them to be pretty similar to a Pelican and haven't noticed an issues. I've taken the smaller sized one on 4 airline trips and it worked out great carrying 2 handguns, some ammo and mags. A more descerning eye might be able to tell the differences than me though.

Xtreme has free shipping again on 11/27 plus 10% on several calibers. Email says no code or coupon needed. Their prices show orig and then 10% off pricing.

Stayed home and off the computer - saved 100%.

Screenshot_116.png

I went to Palmetto State yesterday while I was in the area. Just wanted to see what crazy deals they were offering. Seeing pallets of AR kits is kind of funny. View attachment 546348
That exact rifle kit is in my cart right now. 16” middy with 13” mlok handguard. Very solid the way these are built. The standard PSA polished trigger is also praise worthy.

I picked up a new rifle bag… saved 25%, free shipping and free keychain that I’ll probably use for a chamber flag.

56047900-B7F2-49E0-BB87-9BD6F85715BD.jpeg

Thanks very much for the info.

This deal at $250 rounds it out for one hell of an inexpensive build for the fun of it.

🐯
[rofl] [rofl]

How is that a full build kit if it doesn't have the frame?

How about a 50% build kit.

XLR industries has 20% off everything today. Excellent rifle chassis. IMO superior to most MDT products.

code 21CM20

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom