• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

does PA have an adapter for glock mags that fits it? i cannot see it, maybe a search wrong?
Stern defense makes an adapter. I had mine in the classifieds for a while and just sold it this week. Sold the fox trot mike upper few weeks ago

did not like it much?
Not really. I don’t know if it was the combination of my Anderson lower and their upper but the recoil impulse was all over the place it would go from really soft to really harsh and I tried all kinds of buffer weights various springs with no improvement

Insane deal. $137 + tax for a complete PF940C slide with code BLACKFRIDAY50. The subcompact slide is the same price. Comes out to about $157 shipped. You can also get their LPK for $30 + tax

P80 Compact Slide Assembly - PF940C™/PFC9™

Their site is getting slammed so you may have to try more than once to place an order
Damn, thanks for that. Now that’s what I call a deal. Wish the 17 length was the same price. Sitting on a few compact longslide kits waiting to be built.

Primary Arms is absolutely dominating with these black friday sales.

Complete Radical Firearms AR15 for $430! Comes with mid-length gas and 15" mlok rail. Nuts.
CMC 1-stage trigger for $110 (these were $160+ a year ago).
AR Hexmag for $8
Diamondback BCG for $70
CMMG 22lr AR bolt with 3 mags for $150
Foxtrot Mike complete side-charging 9mm upper with bcg and 15" mlok handguard, $350
wish I didn't live in a commie state

P80 checkout is nonfunctional at this point. Anyone else having issues?

Looks like they acknowledged it on their Facebook page & just said to come back in a bit.

Looks like they acknowledged it on their Facebook page & just said to come back in a bit.

Just got it to go thru. 👍🏻

Was there a code to bring it lower than the "add to cart" price? Or better yet, how much?

Not that im aware of. But the add to cart price ($1268) is 10% lower than the typical sell price ($1400).

You can also get it for 11% off at optics planet, but you have to pay tax and dont get the throw lever.

Not really. I don’t know if it was the combination of my Anderson lower and their upper but the recoil impulse was all over the place it would go from really soft to really harsh and I tried all kinds of buffer weights various springs with no improvement
I have a Foxtrot Mike 9mm based AR. Bought it a couple years ago from OpticsPlanet as an exclusive FM Products Foxtrot Mike Premium Rifle Builders Kit (everything except for the stripped lower itself). It came with a “premium” .308 carbine recoil spring and a 6.4 oz buffer. That combination seems to work OK (used a dedicated 9mm lower).

JSD Supply. Use promo code DARK for $10 off and free shipping. $70 shipped.

Eta added this to above post as well.

Thanks very much for the info.

This deal at $250 rounds it out for one hell of an inexpensive build for the fun of it.

🐯

Man. I'm getting slammed with Black Friday emails/e-blasts. Gross...

1395547861-1784oh-thats-just-gross.jpg
cant_afford_me.jpg

I have a Foxtrot Mike 9mm based AR. Bought it a couple years ago from OpticsPlanet as an exclusive FM Products Foxtrot Mike Premium Rifle Builders Kit (everything except for the stripped lower itself). It came with a “premium” .308 carbine recoil spring and a 6.4 oz buffer. That combination seems to work OK (used a dedicated 9mm lower).
Agreed. For 9mm AR, it needs a slightly stronger recoil spring (which I would put in 223 anyway), combined with 6-8oz buffer. Also that FM upper has a really cool side charging setup (handguard, bcg, upper receiver). The muzzle brake looks mean too.

This thread constantly reminds me of the crap people buy…low price does not equal a deal. Would rather save and have one good rifle then two crappy ones made of el’cheapo specials from the interwebz

Along these lines, I somehow I ended up on a Harbor Freight Tools mailing, and the APACHE 9800 Weatherproof Protective Rifle Case is on sale for $119. While it's less than half the cost of a Pelican 1750 and I'm not planning on flying, or operating, am I crazy for considering it? Is it cheap crap? Buy Once and Cry Once, but is a Pelican worth double?

Along these lines, I somehow I ended up on a Harbor Freight Tools mailing, and the APACHE 9800 Weatherproof Protective Rifle Case is on sale for $119. While it's less than half the cost of a Pelican 1750 and I'm not planning on flying, or operating, am I crazy for considering it? Is it cheap crap? Buy Once and Cry Once, but is a Pelican worth double?
Anything sold by Harbor Freight is dog shit.
You can get a good quality Plano for what that HF one is going for.

Back
Top Bottom