Deals and steals

Every title $0.99 or free!​

Celebrate the holidays with over a hundred outstanding titles from established and emerging talent, each priced at just $0.99, including many that are absolutely free. It’s a sale too big for just one blog post, three sales in one, and an added bonus from Silver Empire!

I call bullsh*t on that. What leaves a mark is not saving and having to live on SS and very little retirement, that is why most are cheap. Add the retarded cost of health care and every prescription, most of the older folks are on like 17 different pills, and it makes sense they try to save money everywhere.

Most people don't learn, when life is good they forget what happened 5 years ago and make the same mistakes.
Hence why people get married more than once

For free staters...Daniel Defense 32 rd. .223/5.56/300 Blackout magazines for $12.99 each: Daniel Defense 32 Rd Magazine

daniel_defense_dd_magazine_ar-15_-_left_1_1.jpg

Frank

Thats not a bad point. Ive never owned one but I have heard good things.

I've been really happy with the two Axis XPs I've picked up during similar sales with rebates. MCARBO makes a trigger kit that's well worth the $20 it costs. It's a simple installation and really makes a difference in trigger pull. MCARBO is also offering 20% off right now, so you'll save a few bucks.

Here's a video that shows just how capable the Axis rifles are. (This is an Axis II which includes an adjustable trigger.)

Last edited:
Excellent grips made by a small, quality, manufacturer in Michigan.

LOK Grips 20% off Nov 26- Nov 29 (midnight to midnight)
Code: LOKBF21

I have them on 1911, P938, P238 and this time around I am going to get some for my Beretta Vertec.
Their CZ grips look very sharp.

🐯

Bushnell has a rebate going on right now with $40 back on TRS-25 and $50 on TRS-26 red dots. Prices on the TRs-26 have dropped to $100 in quite a few places including Amazon, and the TRS-25 can be found for $65 and even less. For anyone wanting to upgrade that $6.00 Pinty, here's pretty decent sight for $25 or $50.

Bushnell.png

Bushnell has a rebate going on right now with $40 back on TRS-25 and $50 on TRS-26 red dots. Prices on the TRs-26 have dropped to $100 in quite a few places including Amazon, and the TRS-25 can be found for $65 and even less. For anyone wanting to upgrade that $6.00 Pinty, here's pretty decent sight for $25 or $50.

View attachment 545843

Thanks, not in the market myself but I was intrigued enough to do a little looking.

I don't know how meaningful it is but they seem to be drawing a distinction between their general retail and Amazon promotions, essentially the same terms but with different promotion numbers. Links to applications are on this webpage.

The bushnell website itself has the TRS-26 for $99 and free shipping - I am unsure if the retail rebate is then applicable.

🐯

Geissele 30% off ssa-e trigger
uppers and rails on sale as well

Geissele 30% off ssa-e trigger
uppers and rails on sale as well

Getting a CloudFlare 502 error message pointing toward the host.

🐯

Last edited:
Noveske does in fact have some barrels for sale:

Also 15% off parts.

Here is the mother load for 80% fans:

Last edited:
80 cpr plus tax for M855??? Yeah that’s “special” alright…

An online vendor who ships to MA has PMC XTAC 5.56 for 52 cpr shipped
My mistake, I didnt realize it wasnt a great price. Only m855 I've bought was during the worst of last years price spike. I'll remove the post

Primary Arms is absolutely dominating with these black friday sales.

Complete Radical Firearms AR15 for $430! Comes with mid-length gas and 15" mlok rail. Nuts.
CMC 1-stage trigger for $110 (these were $160+ a year ago).
AR Hexmag for $8
Diamondback BCG for $70
CMMG 22lr AR bolt with 3 mags for $150
Foxtrot Mike complete side-charging 9mm upper with bcg and 15" mlok handguard, $350

Complete Radical Firearms AR15 for $430! Comes with mid-length gas and 15" mlok rail. Nuts.
AR Hexmag for $8
Diamondback BCG for $70
Foxtrot Mike complete side-charging 9mm upper with bcg and 15" mlok handguard, $350
Just ordered a few slings on sale from them. Should have kept shopping before paying shipping [laugh]

AR Hexmag for $8
Diamondback BCG for $70
I could not figure it out - that foxtrot upper- does it work only with specific 9mm lowers or can it be setup on a usual ar15 lower with some sort of magwell adapter for Glock mags?

Insane deal. $137 + tax for a complete PF940C slide with code BLACKFRIDAY50. The subcompact slide is the same price. Comes out to about $157 shipped. You can also get their LPK for $30 + tax

P80 Compact Slide Assembly - PF940C™/PFC9™

Their site is getting slammed so you may have to try more than once to place an order
Dam now I need a compact frame!!!

Back
Top Bottom