Deals and steals

View attachment 529883
I go for this one! Imagine how many toys I can hide in there while blending in! [dance] Affordable!
I'd rather go with the more traditional cut for Red Fox.
Mens_Red_Fox_Fur_Zippered_Jacket_3640.jpg

The Racoon fur one also looks interesting. As @AllaSnackbah says it ESTABLISHES DOMINANCE with an air of rabies or a backwoods trapper that still knows the Old Ways.
The_Trent_Mid_Length_Natural_Raccoon_Pea_Coat_for_Men_4959.jpg

damn, like a ghost from the past. :)
but looks very sloppy made, no offense.
View attachment 529882
I'll take pictures of mine in a bit and post them. They are well made compare to most furs sold outside of dedicated furriers.

The Racoon fur one also looks interesting. As @AllaSnackbah says it ESTABLISHES DOMINANCE with an air of rabies or a backwoods trapper that still knows the Old Ways.
I'll take pictures of mine in a bit and post them. They are well made compare to most furs sold outside of dedicated furriers.
so, what people actually do wear is this - in russian it is called doublenka.
1633545504575.png
and hats like that:
1633545579820.png

mink coats died out with the rest of 1990s... unless they had resurrected them now, who knows.
1633545657807.png

Mens_Red_Fox_Fur_Zippered_Jacket_3640.jpg

The_Trent_Mid_Length_Natural_Raccoon_Pea_Coat_for_Men_4959.jpg

That will fit in:
yu.jpg

fox, and a silver fox specifically is a women`s fur. at least back then men did not wear it. what do they do now - who knows. times change.

a wolf fur hat - may be. a racoon for a coat - never, for a hat - can be, but ain`t that great.
most common was the muskrat, nutria, beaver, fur that lasts long enough and tolerates rain and melting snow, etc. - water animals fur is overall better, gives you more longevity there.

mink is good, of course, sable is good.

fox, and a silver fox specifically is a women`s fur. at least back then men did not wear it. what do they do now - who knows. times change.

a wolf fur hat - may be. a racoon for a coat - never, for a hat - can be, but ain`t that great.
most common was the muskrat, nutria, beaver, fur that lasts long enough and tolerates rain and melting snow, etc. - water animals fur is overall better, gives you more longevity there.

mink is good, of course, sable is good.
Don't forget buffalo. Very conservative!
buff.jpg

Another Primary Arms deal:

Surefire Procomp muzzle brake: one of the best well-known brakes in the industry. I have one for my x39 AR. Highly recommended for 30cal barrels. Reduces recoil very well. $55!!!(these used to be in the low 100s).

Also, DiamondBack's 16" mid-length 556 barrell is $65! I have two of these (haven't build them yet), but they look as good as any other barrel (no gas port dimple under, but I prefer punching my own anyway...hard to screw up)

Another Primary Arms deal:

Surefire Procomp muzzle brake: one of the best well-known brakes in the industry. I have one for my x39 AR. Highly recommended for 30cal barrels. Reduces recoil very well. $55!!!(these used to be in the low 100s).

Also, DiamondBack's 16" mid-length 556 barrell is $65! I have two of these (haven't build them yet), but they look as good as any other barrel (no gas port dimple under, but I prefer punching my own anyway...hard to screw up)
also worth to mention the stripped billet lower for $65. a $50 for transfer - and you have a working lower for $115 in MA.
or order a good one - available for pre-order, but they do ship them ok.

heh - and anderson is in stock for $43. just like 5 years ago.

Last edited:
Was on the prowl for a decent low light (dawn/dusk) scope, something with a 56mm objective but that wouldn’t break the bank cost wise. Came across this:
sig-sauer-whiskey5-rifle-scope-2-4-12x56mm-30mm-sfp-illum-milling-hunter-reticle-levelplex-0-1-mrad-lr-tur-black.html
At $649 it’s $48 cheaper than the nearest competitor (Grab-A-Gun) and way less than Sig’s $1,049.99 MAP. EuroOptic has it for $949.99.
Looks like a good low light optic with a 4 inch eye relief and a 11.6 to 4.7 exit pupil (depending on magnification, at 8x it’s still giving you a 7mm exit pupil).

And Sig optics come with an unlimited lifetime guarantee. Fully transferable, no warranty card or receipt required.

Was on the prowl for a decent low light (dawn/dusk) scope, something with a 56mm objective but that wouldn’t break the bank cost wise. Came across this:
sig-sauer-whiskey5-rifle-scope-2-4-12x56mm-30mm-sfp-illum-milling-hunter-reticle-levelplex-0-1-mrad-lr-tur-black.html
At $649 it’s $48 cheaper than the nearest competitor (Grab-A-Gun) and way less than Sig’s $1,049.99 MAP. EuroOptic has it for $949.99.
Looks like a good low light optic with a 4 inch eye relief and a 11.6 to 4.7 exit pupil (depending on magnification, at 8x it’s still giving you a 7mm exit pupil).

And Sig optics come with an unlimited lifetime guarantee. Fully transferable, no warranty card or receipt required.
I have the 4-9x40 on my AR, pretty good glass for the money, minimal difference from my leupold on my shotgun

Can I ask...why are there so many replacement Glock barrels out there? I just bought my first Glock (technically it’s still at the shop...I just need to go pay the balance and pick it up). Are the barrels just garbage? You guys just like changing them out for funzies? Are these mostly for polymer 80 builds?
for polymer 80 mostly, yep.
stock barrels are very good and last pretty much forever.

j4GsGoUobBLVdz2Ks1CpnaHZ4lNCLxbh2JnLRL9SoJ97zQa7tfKoQnqrYgBTts0Zqp6JDDAFj7SVIeu0clFt24W7M5L5Dt8_6U-cki8-8i_Neq9bRdoaSupjB7Cu1NeRBwiFsyPixuMkhg=s0-d-e1-ft

Haven't tried their winter gloves, the regular ones were good if a little pricey. But if you needed something else from them anyway, might be worth it.

PIG Full Dexterity Tactical (FDT) Cold Weather Glove

A few excluded products.
I do have a pair of the winter gloves and can endorse. They dont cover much of the wrist, but since in winter I am wearing long sleeves / a coat - not a big deal

Can I ask...why are there so many replacement Glock barrels out there? I just bought my first Glock (technically it’s still at the shop...I just need to go pay the balance and pick it up). Are the barrels just garbage? You guys just like changing them out for funzies? Are these mostly for polymer 80 builds?
Stock barrels are absolutely fine. You can easily get 5000 through it and it will keep on working. There are two reasons aftermarket barrels exist:
1) Glocks are so simple, anyone can customize them. People like to make their guns unique, different. slides, barrels, and triggers are the three most common and easier upgrades for a glock, requiring no special tools.
2) Polymer80 has started a revolution by enabling people to build their own guns. This resulted in even more demand for aftermarket parts.

Back
Top Bottom