• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

An Anderson ar15 for $470.

An Anderson ar15 for $470.
Hell, the mags alone are like $100. That's a screaming deal

Dunno if it'll ever arrive or be legit, but if it does.... And if not, I used Amex and they'll reverse the charge no problem so IDGAF.

I’ve ordered so many parts and pieces during lockdown that I’m swimming in random shit and don’t know what to start with. It’s overwhelming and I’m having to get creative with parts storage. Handed my wife a half dozen old Tupperware handgun cases taking up shelf space for her to stash in the attic and when asked I told her they were cases for lawn tools. Worked like a champ.

Glock makes lawn tools now? Probably sell for $750-900 because MA

Dunno if it'll ever arrive or be legit, but if it does.... And if not, I used Amex and they'll reverse the charge no problem so IDGAF.

Very scam, super much, you pay now.

Let us know how you make out !

Screenshot_20210812-220547.png

It'll arrive, it will just be 10 inches tall and 6 inches wide [laugh]

Bosch 4-1/2" X-LOCK Ergonomic Angle Grinder with Paddle Switch (GWX10-45PE)

on Woot @ $49.99

🐯
Thanks for posting this!

I ‘needed’ a second for when I’m welding so I don’t have to change from my grinder wheel to a wire wheel. Now I can save time while fixing my shitty sub-par beginner welds!

Thanks for posting this!

I ‘needed’ a second for when I’m welding so I don’t have to change from my grinder wheel to a wire wheel. Now I can save time while fixing my shitty sub-par beginner welds!
One of the best tools to double (or triple) up on for just that reason. "A grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't"

I'm just reticent to get the x-lock. I want my grinders to all use the same attachment, but for $50...

Wheaton Arms. They specialize in mostly glock parts. I’ve bought a few products from them. Bobby Wheaton’s wife, Beth, wrote a handwritten card (with my name) thanking me for my order.
01AAE8BD-38FF-442C-B7C7-AE80FECE0090.png
8490F3E2-9E53-46FC-847F-8568EE793A9C.png

I saw that for 60 bucks somewhere else

I sent an email last night asking for a status update. 3 hours later I got Chinglish basically saying "We're processing, tracking info soon". So my confidence level has gone from about 1.6 to maybe 2.9 at this point. But if it doesn't happen, Amex is my friend and a trail of "See, I tried...." can't hurt.

Back
Top Bottom