• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

That's the code but they are sold out.
They sold out 8:10, 10 minutes in, I wanted one of the 4th of July USA flag versions, they sold out fast. I tried for one of these by the time I could get the site to load as it was having issues with everyone attempting at the same time, they were gone.

PrimaryArms has a big time sale in everything Magpul: magazines, drums, sticks, buttstocks, handguards, sights, slings, tripods, first borns, etc.

PrimaryArms has a big time sale in everything Magpul: magazines, drums, sticks, buttstocks, handguards, sights, slings, tripods, first borns, etc.

I guess we just got the same email. That is what I came here to post. [laugh]

If this is what your other 681 posts in the past 11 yrs. are like, then it's no wonder I've never heard of you before. [laugh]
I offer nothing to NES but wasted effort reading my posts. To prove that I’ll add a deal below…………..…………………………………………………..,…………………………………………………………..^oops…………………………

Lowes is clearancing their red Mechanix M-Pact gloves. $5.97 a pair. The other colors don't have the discount.

These are decent work gloves. Great for screwing around with the woodpile or just about anything else. Easy to take on and off as well.

I picked up a pair in the Littleton Lowes yesterday that was marked 14.97, but rang up for 5.97.
I was in the Gilford Lowes today and grabbed four more pair for 5.97 per. They were properly marked there.

edit-annoying about Lowes is they have their gloves scattered all over the store, so if you can't find any in the normal glove pile, try one of the other 17 or so. In Littleon, they were by the garden center door, and in Gilford, they were on a middle end cap by the lumber.

View attachment 510433

marked $14.97 at my local Lowe’s, rang up for $6.57. Picked up 4 pairs but guess I got ripped off 😂

I guess we just got the same email. That is what I came here to post. [laugh]
I almost ordered a big pile of Magpul stuff.

Then I went down to look at the last box of stuff I ordered.

I took a few things out of my cart, but still there will be a new pile of Magpul parts incoming.

It's hard to resist.

Someone sell me a reasonably priced lower in western MA so I can jump on these sales...every weekend I swear I'll make it to Littleton and something comes up.

I’ve ordered so many parts and pieces during lockdown that I’m swimming in random shit and don’t know what to start with. It’s overwhelming and I’m having to get creative with parts storage. Handed my wife a half dozen old Tupperware handgun cases taking up shelf space for her to stash in the attic and when asked I told her they were cases for lawn tools. Worked like a champ.

OMG Ballistic Advantage 16” 308 mid-length barrel for $120!!
Primary Arms

I paid almost double a few months ago! Buy this!

it is a good deal although I hate mid length gas on an LR-308. with that barrel I’d definitely go with an adjustable gas block so one would have to factor that into cost. YMMV.

Back
Top Bottom