Deals and steals

Area 419 has the TriggerTech Adaptable AR Trigger on sale for $180.
One of the best two stage AR triggers out there, great for a long range .223 Wylde or 6.5 Creedmoor build. Reviews claim it feels like a good 1911 trigger and I can attest that it really does.

July 4th one day only!

LOK Grips 20% off sale.

Code: LOK2021

They make excellent grips for 1911, CZ, Beretta, etc.,

šŸÆ

Wait. Is that a 70.4% lower, then? Or a 68% lower? This math stuff is hard. How does the BAFTY do it?
80% -12%*80% is 70.4%. My degree is in math so you can be sure that I did it wrong. Under the current POTUS, the ATF would calculate it as 100%,

Dude...why did you have to post this. f***. Now I donā€™t have any excuse.
I hear Gypsy moths are really bad this year and they have no advice on how to control them.

Glenville, New York Town Supervisor Chris Koetzle said: ā€œTheyā€™re talking about individually downing the [caterpillars, when] there are millions of them. [Thatā€™s] not really practical, so weā€™re kind of stuck in a situation right now where we donā€™t have a lot of answers to address this problem.ā€

Volquartsen is drowning in rifle orders. The wait time is currently >6 months (I have a family member who ordered one in late December and is still waiting).

They have some blemished 'Lightweight' semi auto 22lr rifles available on the clearance page. They were part of a custom run, with integral weaver rails instead of the normal picatinny.

In my opinion, there are two factors that make these a good buy; $475 off the normal price, and no wait time. There were 5 available until I found them šŸ˜‰

1477-1512495814-clearance-rifle.jpg

Attachments

• 757674AC-1DB9-4A38-B2B9-6392A6E2D161.jpeg
    757674AC-1DB9-4A38-B2B9-6392A6E2D161.jpeg
    222.6 KB · Views: 5

Great optics for the price. Grabbed a 1-4 w/mount for the boy. The mystery deal will be very nice.
I have their 1-10x arrowhead- it is good glass for the price. Not a razor but reasonably clear and BDC reticle is usable.

I have their 1-10x arrowhead- it is good glass for the price. Not a razor but reasonably clear and BDC reticle is usable.
Agreed. Just have to keep in mind the price difference. I love when guys compare them to higher end scopes and say they are shit. No kidding, one is $300 the other is $4k.

Agreed. Just have to keep in mind the price difference. I love when guys compare them to higher end scopes and say they are shit. No kidding, one is $300 the other is $4k.
They are not shit, somewhat in between strike eagle and pst2- I think very comparable to a first generation vortex pst. I got mine for $425, so that sale above is not a sale. :)
Eye box is a bit tight at 10x, but I think all/most 1-10x are same in that regard.

I did not see a 1-10x razor yet, so, cannot compare.

Great light, you just cost me $82 bucks with tax. BTW comes with a free extra light (normally $10) and a free holster (also normally $10) if you make a new account.

Back
Top Bottom