Deals and steals

These are a deal on close out at $149.99 (Vortex has discontinued it). Here is a review of it by Sootch00:

Both 1x and 3x vortex prisms have pretty bad eye relief, to my taste. I liked 3x at3 prism much better.

Both 1x and 3x vortex prisms have pretty bad eye relief, to my taste. I liked 3x at3 prism much better.
Curious as to what you mean by bad eye relief? Too long or too short or something else (maybe too picky, i.e. need to be exactly at the correct distance)? Its spec calls out a 3.7” eye relief which is good for me as far as distance.

Curious as to what you mean by bad eye relief? Too long or too short or something else (maybe too picky, i.e. need to be exactly at the correct distance)? Its spec calls out a 3.7” eye relief which is good for me as far as distance.
Hmm, may be 1x was better, I had both but 3x had like 2.5” eye relief and eye box was quite narrow. I remember for some reason 1x to be same, definitely not close to 4”.

Hmm, may be 1x was better, I had both but 3x had like 2.5” eye relief and eye box was quite narrow. I remember for some reason 1x to be same, definitely not close to 4”.
Interesting. At the price I ordered one just to see how it compares to the Strikefire, which is a red dot, not a prism, and has unlimited eye relief. I was thinking that with its removable riser it might make a decent optic for my Mossberg SA-20 Railed. Use the circles for in close shooting with buckshot and the dot for longer range precision with slugs. We will see.

Too slow. Out of Stock
Here you go. Same thing $219 and in stock as of this post.

Beretta f***ed up again, and a 25% off coupon code is giving 50% off.

Enter "dad25" at checkout for 50% off on orders over $100.

22LR 92-series conversion kit for $150,

10-rd 22LR mags are $15.

10-rd 92 series SS mags are $13

Get on it before they kill the code like last time.

15% off site wide plus additional 10% off with code LOYAL10.

Letter from company president says prices going up

Natchezss offering free shipping on optics purchases over $99 today only code: FS210621

Interesting. At the price I ordered one just to see how it compares to the Strikefire, which is a red dot, not a prism, and has unlimited eye relief. I was thinking that with its removable riser it might make a decent optic for my Mossberg SA-20 Railed. Use the circles for in close shooting with buckshot and the dot for longer range precision with slugs. We will see.
still curious - did you receive it yet? any impressions? was i wrong about eye relief?

still curious - did you receive it yet? any impressions? was i wrong about eye relief?
Ended up getting two. The eye relief is what I would call “adequate”. The eye box is not huge but is OK for what I’m using it for on my Mossberg SA20 Railed. Mounting the optic as far back as possible I’m still a good 7-8 inches away from it, well beyond it’s stated 3.7” eye relief, so I am getting some shadowing around the eye box but it doesn’t interfere with its usability. Only shot a few rounds in the back yard to sight it in so I really can’t say much more about it. Here’s what it looks like:

SA20.jpg

Nice thing is, without the riser, it sits nice and low on the gun. If it proves out after some additional range time I’ll be happy with it

On sale for $$104.95

On sale for $$104.95
a 14 inch mid-length 🤔 Curious about that dwell time. Sounds like a semi-dissipator setup [mg]That price is a steal too

Back
Top Bottom