Deals and steals

Good guys, and you’ll get your shipment faster than if you’d get it from California or Illinois:

Help us with our Total World Domination - a rare discount voucher!​

We're steadily starting to make a name in the States and you are one of the first to join our crazy Finnish quest to dominate the world. That's why we're humbly asking for your help: would you spread the word and speed up our expansion in the States?
We ain't gonna sugarcoat this: We're aiming for more sales and our desire for your precious American Dollars is strong. That's why we're making a huge exception regarding our standard principles about discounts.
Below, you'll find three single-use discount vouchers. One of them is for you and the rest are for your friend, colleague, relative, neighbor, or any person you might think would fancy us. One of the vouchers gives a $10 discount on an order with at least $100 worth of products. Two of the vouchers give a $5 discount on an order with at least $50 worth of products.

We'd really appreciate it if you'd share these with someone who might use them. And if that's not your cup of tea, then don't worry. Just use these yourself. We don't look badly at that because either way, we think that you've earned this.
  • $10 discount for order over $100: FAAC8BEB9D
  • $5 discount for order over $50: FRNDCODE-81X
  • $5 discount for order over $50: FRNDCODE-B7C
These vouchers are valid until September 30th, 2021. Each voucher is valid only once, so use them wisely!​

What kind of piston upper are you using? Many piston uppers have a gas setting to turn the gas system off and make you have to manually cycle the rifle. My Stag 8T is set up this way and all I need to do to use the CMMG converter is to turn my gas system off.
Adams Arms, I think the piston tube will stop the bolt from going in?

I'm starting see some ammo prices come down a little.
AIM Surplus has been getting more in stock lately, right now they have a good supply of PPU brand.
The most popular calibers are still pretty expensive, but this one surprised me:

$31.95 for a 50 round box of .30 M1 carbine is about what it sold for before the covid buying panic.

I don’t know how primary arms does it. It’s retarded at this point. Shockwave stabilizers more than 50% off. Diamondback 16” mod-length barrels $69!! Maybe they’re robbing the wholesalers or something

C8498C81-AC2C-4514-B5ED-37FBAD4F6FCB.png

I don’t know how primary arms does it. It’s retarded at this point. Shockwave stabilizers more than 50% off. Diamondback 16” mod-length barrels $69!! Maybe they’re robbing the wholesalers or something

View attachment 491139
it is just crap they sell probably costs them $3 top to be made in china. think pinty. :)

like i just received this burris mount-
View: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HNSJC6K

and it is also a made in china shit, so, i am now actually thinking of sending it back, as i could have got an UTG ACCU-SYNC for $34 instead of this $120 one.

Adams Arms, I think the piston tube will stop the bolt from going in?
Not sure. I believe my Stag 8T uses the CMMG piston conversion, which I think is similar to the Adams Arms. I think the older CMMG .22 lr conversions had problems with piston driven ARs but the latest ones generally do not. I bought mine 4 years ago and it works fine in my 8T with the gas plug set to off (the first detent). Here is what it looks like installed with the normal BCG below.
Stag & CMMG.jpg

I think the Adams is also a short-stroke piston and has the ability to turn the gas system off, just like the CMMG piston conversion. So I would think that if it fits, it will work (with the gas system off). Worse case it should work with the piston removed, but that is a bit of a PITA.

Unfortunately, I don't think this would fit a piston upper.

View attachment 491002
I think the relief on the top of what would be the gas key on the new CMMG .22 LR conversion kit is what allows it to work with piston uppers. If you compare it to a picture of the original, you can see that the relief extends further back on the BCG giving more clearance for a piston (original on viewers left).

CMMG-.22-Conversion-Kit-300x205.jpgcmmg-.22-Conversion-Kit-w-Forward-Assist-Adapter-300x225.jpg

Has anyone ever purchased ammunition this way? I know that it's an auction but if you could get it at a reasonable price it may make a ride to Ohio worth it.

Never mind, i just saw that you have to be an FFL to get it.

Has anyone ever purchased ammunition this way? I know that it's an auction but if you could get it at a reasonable price it may make a ride to Ohio worth it.

Never mind, i just saw that you have to be an FFL to get it.
The last action was lite on ammo but the few before that had a good amount, this is at Rock Island Auctions, but the killer is shipping. The locals can easily out bid you. As for their FFL requirement for ammo, I asked for more information on it and they confirmed that ANY FFL would be sufficient, since it's a business policy and not a legal requirement. YMMV

Back
Top Bottom