Deals and steals

Officially speaking they likely have a LP policy about only accepting a limited number of gift cards that they'd whip out on you anyway- its pretty common but never enforced unless the retailer feels slighted.

I once paid for a very expensive camera lens with 24 gift cards, no issue. Went to the same place to buy a TV from clearance with 7 gift cards and got turned down.

I'm not sure of Cabelas' exact policies, but a few years ago I picked up 2x $500 and 2x $100 gift cards @ 10% off and used them to make a purcahse online. I was able to input all four gift card numbers saving me over $100 on a $1200 purchase not normally included in the usual 10% Tuesday sales.

No great but I will post here;

Today only, save up to 35% on Olight products from Olight Direct via Amazon. Plus, free shipping applies to virtually all products. Items include tactical flashlights, lanterns, headlights, and more

No great but I will post here;

Today only, save up to 35% on Olight products from Olight Direct via Amazon. Plus, free shipping applies to virtually all products. Items include tactical flashlights, lanterns, headlights, and more

They have sales constantly. From what I have seen they are offering the same prices on their site, however, if you order there you can use the code GUNDEALS and it will knock ~10% off the sale price and comes with free shipping over $49. For example the baldr mini is $130 through the amazon link and $116 with free shipping from olight's sight with the code. Incidentally that same light was $98 like 4 days ago. Their prices change just about every day.

So, each own personal quality standards differ, to me it is OK.
those 2 items below are from a new seller - 'tacticon' - owner is a vet, Jacob Dines - sent a nice hand written letter asking to support him.

I find the belt to be pretty good for the price. Try it, as you can always return it in a worst case - just remember there is a person behind that belt, do not buy it if you intend to return it anyway.
1622914377493.png

View: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08FFBCTVM
View: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08FCY3MPS

1622914573083.png

Last edited:
So, each own personal quality standards differ, to me it is OK.
those 2 items below are from a new seller - 'tacticon' - owner is a vet, Jacob Dines - sent a nice hand written letter asking to support him.

I find the belt to be pretty good for the price. Try it, as you can always return it in a worst case - just remember there is a person behind that belt, do not buy it if you intend to return it anyway.
View attachment 489588

View: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08FFBCTVM
View: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08FCY3MPS

View attachment 489590
and here is the end result, with a cz mag in the pouch. fits fine, feels fine.
belt.jpg

What make of holster?
it is an orpaz system. israeli made, good quality, i like it.

i also have a molle adapter, tried it with the belt - it also works great, may be i will switch it later, if i buy one more adapter and will be switching between glock and cz holsters.
but it is easier just to setup a second full belt for the glocks for that price.
View: https://www.amazon.com/Attaches-Orpaz-Holsters-Tactical-Attachment/dp/B0741619ZT

Yeah. I was kidding. With my luck they'd deny it and then I'd be F'd. Just like you can get BPS points on their CC's for a boat purchase. Their margins are already razor-thin on boats.

I can't see them denying it, but it wasn't worth it to me.
A gift card is the same as cash on the balance sheet. If you buy a $10K boat with cards, you reduce the store's debt by $10K. I don't know if FASB allows corporations to carry unredeemed gift cards on their balance sheet below face based in historic redemption levels. Any CPA her who can enlighten us as to the generally accepted accounting practice on this issue.

$24.99
www.deltateamtactical.com

Delta Deals Davidson Defense Genesis Stock + Buffer Tube Kit

www.deltateamtactical.com

$59.99

SB TACTICAL SBM4 STABILIZING BRACE | Brownells

The SB Tactical SBM4 AR-15 Pistol Stabilizing Brace provides enhanced ergonomics and updated design. The SBM4 has been redesigned to offer a ...
www.brownells.com

I went to the Bellingham store had nothing. I wonder how 1 store gets 2 shelves while others get none?
I thought that Bellingham stopped selling ammunition because the manager didn't want to be licensed. I haven't seen any there in a long time, granted that I only check around once a month.

I thought that Bellingham stopped selling ammunition because the manager didn't want to be licensed. I haven't seen any there in a long time, granted that I only check around once a month.
I call once in while they say they still get some in. But I hear one of the manager like Ammo. Maybe that's why we don't see it.

The ad says it has 2 padlock holes and can hold 80+ pounds without flexing.

View attachment 489802

I have a bunch of these. excellent for longterm storage. they can be stacked quite high and remain stable (not tip over). they have a gasket to create decent seal. much better than stacking up ammo cans. for transportation or range ammo they suck but that's not their intended design.

The ad says it has 2 padlock holes and can hold 80+ pounds without flexing.

@71montess Confirmed, it does have 2 holes for padlocks. They aren't big enough for a full size padlock, you need the ones that are a little smaller.

Mine is full of 7.62x39 and I store it on its side no problem. I don't think it weighs 80 pounds but its heavy for sure!

Back
Top Bottom