Deals and steals

Of course you need 4 red dots. How many rails does the average AR have?

You need one for the top, bottom, and each side. You can never be too tactical.
I can't afford NODS. If I mount a pair of these on a bicycle helmet, do you think folks will let me play in their Tactical Reindeer Games?

I used to sell on Amazon FBA many years ago. The common way to get traction was to "blast" your product into the market with massive discount codes, freebies, giveaways, etc. Not only are you losing on the cost of your product, but still paying FBA fees, and still no guarantee that the sales momentum will stick. Glad I got out of there!

I think I can fit all 10 on 1 rifle, maybe more
GENIUS.

With a quad rail, you gotta figure having at least 8 on there is 100% legit. Quad plus 4 x 45º offset mounts, and you're covered for any fire position.

I guess those other two work as spares?

GENIUS.

With a quad rail, you gotta figure having at least 8 on there is 100% legit. Quad plus 4 x 45º offset mounts, and you're covered for any fire position.

I think one goes on a see-through riser so you can use a chin- or cheek-weld.

That gets us to nine...

GENIUS.

Great idea. With a quad rail and 8 of these your good to go from every angle and position without moving. Brilliant!

I bought 4 and got them tonight from Amazon.

They are sealed and I do not want to break the seal.

What is the point of this promo code?

Do they get anything out of this?

Surely it costs more than $6 to make and ship this.

The battery and case alone cost $2+.

I'll probably just store these forever and I'm glad I got them.

A riser is $12.

This would be perfect for my dedicated .22 upper.

I never even took the upper out of the box because I don't have sights until now.

Now I finally have an excuse to go to the range without crudding up my AR15 upper with .22 filth.

I find that after shooting just 100 rounds I get my fill for the day.

Thanks for the link - you got me shooting again!

Back
Top Bottom