• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

Very good deal on a solid budget scope. Guys put these on their super duper air rifles that beat the hell out of scopes. Field of view is on the small side but this is a sturdy scope. Cheapest you will find it. Very nice mounts. Free shipping as well. $69.99.

I fondled one at sig and are pretty cool. I don’t think I’d buy one though due to all the negative reviews of the sight system. Some people just can’t seem to hit the broad side of a barn with them.
Bought one, picked it up, went straight to the range, stopped at the same store on my way home and gave it on consignment. Just was not for me.

Finally getting around to a red dot for my Glock MOS and stumbled across this. Same price as most others but including that $40 plate for MOS.

FWIW, I have the 509T on a CZ and I would opt for a CHPWS plate over that "free" plate. Every day all day.

But you do you.

Bumping my own post because these are at $35 again...it had gone back up to $55 shortly after I posted on Friday.

Having now seen them in hand these seem GTG and a no brainer in this price range
Just got the three I ordered. Look to be good quality parts and fast shipping ( ordered Friday, arrived today). Thanks for the heads-up.

I would opt for any plate, as long as it didn't come from Buck at c&h.

Really, why?
I know he’s more of a Mark LaRue style small business owner, his shit don’t stink and he’s not afraid to admit it, but you would be hard pressed to find a better optic plate.

Too rich for my pockets but some of you may think differently.....​

Zt6cf6x_NVfwFH9A1lYsSQlyIkXctpcsaz37zgLnx6dmE_IwV5cSW1Lk_hSCMj5mVmpjhVPYtVwr7J_nJBhMlVmQkv_lcf0DqvfTzy8ac6LCUaFH=s0-d-e1-ft

LOTAR Combat is created from the operator's perspective by an IDF Veteran and former commanding officer of Israel's elite counterterror unit, with over 25 years’ experience in active & reserve duty, close combat instructing and defense consulting.

LOTAR Combat® knives surpass MilSpec standards and are rigorously tested on and off the field by IDF Tier-1 unit members. Battle tested and custom-made, these individually machined and hand-crafted knives are available only as limited edition/quantity per model.

Zt6cf6x_NVfwFH9A1lYsSQlyIkXctpcsaz37zgLnx6dmE_IwV5cSW1Lk_hSCMj5mVmpjhVPYtVwr7J_nJBhMlVmQkv_lcf0DqvfTzy8ac6LCUaFH=s0-d-e1-ft

For a Limited Time, Save 15% on ALL LOTAR Combat Knives with Coupon Code...​
LOTAR

Back
Top Bottom