Deals and steals

I recommend grabbing a crimp die so you can seat and crimp in separate steps. Though I think you’re using a single stage? Might be easier to have a crimp die already set up instead of readjusting your seater die to crimp.
Yeah only I have a single stage. I don't have any components for 9mm yet anyway, so I may just buy a second press for pistol rounds and make it faster.

I'll look for the crimp die too, the less I have to adjust the happier I'll be

Last edited:
HIGH PRICE WARNING:

These are a deal and a steal because the sell out fast.

They are the most awesome shorts you can ever own...

RANGE SHORTS KRYPTEK

They now have Typhon!!!

I own 3 pairs of these. One is in a larger size in case I get fatter.

They are still sealed in bag just because my Multi Cam Black are still in perfect shape so I don't need to wear the new ones just yet.

I know they are not for everyone but if you need the utmost in Tactical - these are it.

HIGH PRICE WARNING:

RANGE SHORTS KRYPTEK

They now have Typhon!!!

They are still sealed in bag just because my Multi Cam Black are still in perfect shape so I don't need to wear the new ones just yet.

I know they are not for everyone but if you need the utmost in Tactical - these are it.

You have expensive taste in pants.

You and your shorts, lol. For your shorts sake, I hope your lower sells.

HIGH PRICE WARNING:

RANGE SHORTS KRYPTEK

They now have Typhon!!!

HIGH PRICE WARNING:

RANGE SHORTS KRYPTEK

They now have Typhon!!!

Reptile, how many do you have to sell before they'll give ya Porsche? [rofl2]

Last time I wore shorts, I think I was 11, I wear big boy pants now. Trust me if you’ve seen my legs, you would know it’s a public service.
There are few problem with Reptile's shorts. They are not on sale, they do not take attention away from legs or leg's defects, and they look like something rich Antifa members would wear on their way to loot a holistic coffeeshop in Portland.

Allow me to introduce a really sweet deal:

$9.58 and if you buy 3 your shipping cost is zero! ![banana]

camo2.jpg

Get those stimulus bucks working for ya!
Disclaimer: Banana and the body are not included with the purchase! Company will not ship to MA!

There are few problem with Reptile's shorts. They are not on sale, they do not take attention away from legs or leg's defects, and they look like something rich Antifa members would wear on their way to loot a holistic coffeeshop in Portland.

Allow me to introduce a really sweet deal:

$9.58 and if you buy 3 your shipping cost is zero! ![banana]

View attachment 464232

Get those stimulus bucks working for ya!
Disclaimer: Banana and the body are not included with the purchase! Company will not ship to MA!
True. Can’t ship lowers, stripped or otherwise to the Commiewealth of MA.

If you're Donald Trump or Kim Kardashian, do you blink at a $150 price tag on a pair of shorts???? It's all relative. But not a regular-guy's deal and steal's deal.

129 after 50 off with "lantac" code.

If you're Donald Trump or Kim Kardashian, do you blink at a $150 price tag on a pair of shorts???? It's all relative. But not a regular-guy's deal and steal's deal.
Reptile is not wearing them! He keeps his entire collection in the original packaging. Some of us collect coins, Reptile invests in shorts.

Back
Top Bottom