Deals and steals

Save 11% on ALL PRODUCTS with Coupon Code "BANANA"​
logo
Zt6cf6x_NVfwFH9A1lYsSQlyIkXctpcsaz37zgLnx6dmE_IwV5cSW1Lk_hSCMj5mVmpjhVPYtVwr7J_nJBhMlVmQkv_lcf0DqvfTzy8ac6LCUaFH=s0-d-e1-ft
11% OFF SITE-WIDE | COUPON CODE...
BANANA​

It works good enough for my cheap 22 and that's all I really care about.

Reason why I asked was there were some odd pop-ups when I clicked the link..
I guess they are trying to be “cute” about getting you to signup for their e-mail list. I have an account with them and just ignore all that BS.

It works good enough for my cheap 22 and that's all I really care about.

Reason why I asked was there were some odd pop-ups when I clicked the link..
Actually have bought a couple UTG items from them. The scope for my 10/22, the UTG carry handle for one of my AR builds and the UTG M-LOK mount bipod for my MCX Virtus. The UTG bipod has two separate legs that attach directly to your M-LOK hand guard at the 6 and 9 o’clock positions, works great and only adds a bit more then 12 oz to the overall weight.

IMG_1681-copy.gif

Actually have bought a couple UTG items from them. The scope for my 10/22, the UTG carry handle for one of my AR builds and the UTG M-LOK mount bipod for my MCX Virtus. The UTG bipod has two separate legs that attach directly to your M-LOK hand guard at the 6 and 9 o’clock positions, works great and only adds a bit more then 12 oz to the overall weight.

View attachment 456906
2k rifle
1k optic
10 dollar bipod lol

Kidding although I've broken a couple utg bipods

2k rifle
1k optic
10 dollar bipod lol

Kidding although I've broken a couple utg bipods
Yeah, I’ve had a couple of the normal UTG bipods from Amazon and haven’t been too impressed. But then I use an Atlas 5H for my Bergara and that kind of spoils you. It turns out this UTG direct mount works well for what I want on the MCX. It is actually pretty simple, so there isn’t much that can get screwed up. I got it for the Virtus after becoming disenchanted with the Harris I had on it (too heavy, made it almost impossible for me to shoot off hand). I read this review and decided to try it out:
I was surprised at how well made it was and how well it worked (at least for me). It’s actually not that cheap for just two bipod legs ($73), but I use whatever works for me, no matter what the cost (high or low).

Bunch of AR15 uppers from schuyler arms, vendor is good to go.
M4E1 THREADED 16" 5.56 MID-LENGTH COMPLETE UPPER RECEIVER W/ ATLAS R-ONE HANDGUARD for $420

AERO PRECISION AR15 COMPLETE UPPER, 16" 5.56 CARBINE BARREL W/ PINNED FSB, MOE SL CARBINE for $305

These Master Lock Magnums are on clearance at BJ's for $9.98 (for a 3 pack), and thought it was a good deal if you need something like this:

$_1.JPG

Frank

These Master Lock Magnums are on clearance at BJ's for $9.98 (for a 3 pack), and thought it was a good deal if you need something like this:

$_1.JPG

Frank
Looks like only available near Boston area.

$_1.JPG

Frank
That is a great deal to be compliant to ammo storage laws.

PrimaryArms has the Diamondback 16" midlength barrel for......$70!! <---BUY IT NOW

"Oh but thats shitty parts and the gun is gonna blow up and and and its bad!!'

Ok then spend 3 times as much for the same shit. See if I care you waste your money.
It’s not that it’s going to blow up. But what kind of quality do you expect for $70? 5moa? Out of spec chamber? ... I wouldn’t take the chance personally, I’d much rather spend another $100 (which is like 3mags worth of ammo at this point) and get something from a reputable manufacturer. If this was for a trigger guard, stock, buffer tube..etc. then sure. However, the barrel, bcg, and optic are the three areas that I refuse to skimp on. Sorry this isn’t meant as a dig on you or anything and I do appreciate the post.

Aero precision barrelled uppers in stock at optics planet.

I had a negative experience with them several years ago and said never again, but i rolled the dice due to these trying times.

several models available for 400-$420.

coupon HONEY gets 5% off.

Pray for my shipment NESers, pray.

Back
Top Bottom