• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

Aftermarket Glock stick mags. Not OEM , but for $15 each I’ll take the risk on a couple

Sorry should have posted this a week ago when I first got it but I actually forgot the deal myself until today and unfortunately today is the last day.

99 Restaurant get a $50 Gift Card (e-card) for $40

We bought a couple and stashed them for future use. Actually the 99 in town has gotten pretty efficient at curbside take away,

🐯
How long before they expire? That's a good 20% off.

Not a huge deal, but Tractor Supply is running a sale on

Last time I was in TSC

Tractor Supply had safes on sale in the Leicester store today.

here is a good illustration from LaRue site.
No 15" ones!

How long before they expire? That's a good 20% off.

Actually it’s exactly 20% off.

There is no expiration date on it that I can see. The issue is moot if you don’t already have one in hand, as I said the promotion ended yesterday.

🐯

P.S.> Massachusetts state law requires a gift card to last for a minimum of seven years from the date of purchase.

1) Actually it’s exactly 20% off.

2) There is no expiration date on it that I can see. The issue is moot if you don’t already have one in hand, as I said the promotion ended yesterday.

🐯

3) P.S.> Massachusetts state law requires a gift card to last for a minimum of seven years from the date of purchase.
1. Which is good. :)
2. Oh, I thought that was from today.
3. Good to know, thanks.

That's a common Amazon tactic. Must have been a while since a sale or they got a bunch in stock. Once the market bumps up, raise the price.
It’s not really a tactic. Amazon will sell at a certain price. Once a vendor is out, they then bump the price to their minimum, based also on other sellers and such. Hence my concern over their tactics. It borders on anti-competition. Maybe.

It’s not really a tactic. Amazon will sell at a certain price. Once a vendor is out, they then bump the price to their minimum, based also on other sellers and such. Hence my concern over their tactics. It borders on anti-competition. Maybe.
Amazon will change their price based on recent sales. Not third party sellers, not "fulfilled by Amazon", but their price. I've seen it so many times with tools. SK Interchangeable face hammers: the price dropped by a few bucks every day until it got posted to a popular site, about 2-3 people got them at the low price, and then the price popped back up to full retail. The algorithm is trying to maximize sales, and does a lot of weird shit to do so. I use camel camel camel all the time for this reason. I set a price alert and forget about it until it dings and I buy whatever it is.

Too lazy to source parts and want it cheap-ish?
$450 build kit, just need to add a lower, assemble, pin the stock and pin your own muzzle device.

As @daekken pointed out, sketchy history. Buy at your own risk

I'd rather see people buy from Combat Armory or Bear Creek. Stay away from this woman.

Well, now I feel stupid...[slap]

never heard of it before.

Sign up for an account, setup price alerts based on history, and wait. I do it with most large items.

At the very least, it puts the current price in context and gives you a lot more data to make decisions as a consumer.

I posted this in the recent thread about Husky products as a reloading bench.

35% off today only Wednesday February 17th.

Sign up for an account, setup price alerts based on history, and wait. I do it with most large items.

At the very least, it puts the current price in context and gives you a lot more data to make decisions as a consumer.
It's at $169 right now (8:20am). I would just buy it at that price. Ain't gonna get better than that.

Best economical holster money can buy. I have several and all looks and works great. Plus customer service is awesome.

UoR_q7_woTACaQU4Ds2_K_OG47ZYpYm52S2jsRpZjO3Vicz0Pf5wz7TRo9xM8sTP_FLvUTwVzvaKJEvlf-3OxCyoDqXV46F-cXSYYwI2gQNgOpzBokKCXxc3bWA2E2-0apDcRvb9QKb5k7VUbDz_tTldZ4riEg=s0-d-e1-ft
aJESZ3P4idWT2ygqSIoQ_37_5_u3zGM6HNddygipaHvm9efu_4ChmXkfRd0eHmwey4sd0q0r6jkjEYXk8zg8Lo8uLbahknZAaQP9nYxQca-utCp6BzdjetcCTqieX5nfrXP_6FAT2JJ3KTLncJjqo0cm2faRIw=s0-d-e1-ft
Take advantage of our last sale of the season and save 20% off all items site wide! Sale is active from Wednesday February 17th thru Monday February 22nd @ midnight.

To take advantage of this sale simply use code "FEB20" during checkout.

Current estimated build time on all orders is 1 week but orders will normally leave our facility within 4-5 business days.

Pancake OWB Holsters:​

MO18qZ6_KYM92ji4g8AqRl83WmkeDMWAY_KXWLvqSzkbrxocxKDqzuYpr9SDvWuvnc4ZNKFGkeKNyDWdey8dpLwqJvzDhTJGUPjskZuSmuitkCxN4sK98WdPrTYg-0gtgIP9GlQRqYR2UBwm7z1kLPAA1zi8Bw=s0-d-e1-ft

Covert IWB Holsters:​

E8NNCfVfxAP9U3QHV0E4g08KaOc2awwuamwI6dsD_rEVhva-0lmthfCqj1GzOd0Q79-_n7Yu7u5LE9Aqiifuu4RWM0CCF99wmdj1YaJZF86FYLB5-RtknCo6jUuTodH4_j_wjHni2QtwWiP7RqfEb4i_lkowOg=s0-d-e1-ft
Copyright © 2021 Winthrop Holsters, LLC, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you purchased a holster from Winthrop Holsters.

Our mailing address is:
Winthrop Holsters, LLC
13343 Madison Ave
Lakewood, Ohio 44107
Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

I know a couple people were looking for these. In stock as of posting this.

use Gdeals6 to get a couple bucks off.

Love DD, but order from Omega manufacturing (sister site) since you get a free buttstock.

View attachment 449328

Just email them. They're really good about it.

While you're at it, order this. Its a DD upper receiver (no FA) and mlok handguard combo for $105. I have two sets of them with 15" handguard. Incredible deal.

Yep looks like they are back in stock. I have their NiB version. They are good to go.

In
(just buy it. BCGs are fetching a penny nowadays)

Everything still "OUT OF STOCK".

:-(

Dillon 750 in stock

Back
Top Bottom