• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

For some reason they don't sell them in store in NH. Or at least not that I've seen.

I did buy some in a TSC in Indiana a few years back. Pretty much a must have for every modern store bought gas can.
Iirc, I saw them or something similar on Amazon and they restricted sales to MA (of course) but NH was on the list as well which kind of surprised me.

eta-looking now and dont see any mention of it. Oh well...

You should be able to pick up an Aero barrelled upper for that. Way better than PSA, that's for sure.
This is roughly what i was eluding to. There were some i found recently but waffled and theyre not available anymore. Im looking for aero but open to other stuff too.

OK, keeping an eye out for AR upper parts. BCG, barrel, upper, forend/grip/stock. Looks like all the ones in the past 3 days are gone.

Having a tough time deciding which forend/grip/stock to choose. Don't want sharp edges, want less material but protection from hot barrel, ventilation, no need for attachments other than sling, and inexpensive.

Ah, "handguard"! That one that @SKumar posted looked decent, but all sold out. I think with an 18/20 inch barrel, you'd want the 15 inch, right?

Just email them. They're really good about it.

While you're at it, order this. Its a DD upper receiver (no FA) and mlok handguard combo for $105. I have two sets of them with 15" handguard. Incredible deal.

I have bought parts from this guy veteran owned quick shipping no issues at all.

10% off with coupon code “trigger”

For some reason they don't sell them in store in NH. Or at least not that I've seen.

I did buy some in a TSC in Indiana a few years back. Pretty much a must have for every modern store bought gas can.
I did buy one at TSC in Pelham, NH a number of months ago. It wasn't where it was supposed to be, it was mis-shelved but in the same aisle. There are a few different types, so know in advance what you need. https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/search/ez-pour spout?

OK, you convinced me. Just ordered this:

Also, check the classifieds here as well as on MEWE. I buy a lot of stuff ON MEWE, all private sales from across the country.
It's the "everything reloading" group. You need to join and if you start getting complaints, the admin kicks you out. I'd post a link but I don't know how.

Too lazy to source parts and want it cheap-ish?
$450 build kit, just need to add a lower, assemble, pin the stock and pin your own muzzle device.

As @daekken pointed out, sketchy history. Buy at your own risk

Last edited:
Too lazy to source parts and want it cheap-ish?
$450 build kit, just need to add a lower, assemble, pin the stock and pin your own muzzle device.

That vendor has serious credibility issues.

Back
Top Bottom