• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

I've been meaning to take his class. I think this makes the decision: but the Hornady now, and save up for the Dillon "someday." Everything I've read says it can't hurt to have both.
Take his class as soon as you can. I took his rifle reloading class after reloading for 15 years, and if I had started reloading with him I would have saved 10 times what the class cost in not buying shit that didn't work well, or at all.

Damn reloading equipment got expensive. I thought you could get outfitted from Lee for less than $100. Not anymore. (Although that Rock Chucker was always pricey, so it seems like a deal to me.)

Mako has a VDay (Hallmark event) 14% discount. Shipping is slow but you will get your stuff.....

Save 14% on ALL MEPRO Products with Coupon Code "VDAY"​
logo
Zt6cf6x_NVfwFH9A1lYsSQlyIkXctpcsaz37zgLnx6dmE_IwV5cSW1Lk_hSCMj5mVmpjhVPYtVwr7J_nJBhMlVmQkv_lcf0DqvfTzy8ac6LCUaFH=s0-d-e1-ft
with coupon code
VDAY​
Zt6cf6x_NVfwFH9A1lYsSQlyIkXctpcsaz37zgLnx6dmE_IwV5cSW1Lk_hSCMj5mVmpjhVPYtVwr7J_nJBhMlVmQkv_lcf0DqvfTzy8ac6LCUaFH=s0-d-e1-ft

Anyone need a 10.5" barrel?

Primary Arms has the Rosco Manufacturing Bloodline 5.56 Barrel, Government profile, Carbine gas, back in stock after a long while.
It not a bad price at $117 considering I bought one in 2019 before all this craziness for $100

Story is that Rosco prior to about 2017 were an OEM to other manufactures when they decided to start marketing their own consumer line.
The one I got back in 2019 was an excellent barrel I have no complaints.

This was mine in the box from back then...

EhTXj6K.jpg

🐯

Caldwell Rock BR Competition Rifle Front Shooting Rest with Deluxe Rear Shooting Bag for $99.99.
Normally $158 for the rest and $30 for the bag, save $88

Sold out while in cart. Damn. Anybody got an extra one?
As much as I like Aero, phosphate wouldn't be my choice. I've got a chrome plated MicroBest and it's awesome. Need to clean it? Spray it with Ballistol and the carbon washes off. I'll never go back to a phosphate BCG again. PK Firearms had them semi-regularly for about that price.

Back
Top Bottom