Deals and steals

Don't buy those.... I bought 2
First kit the recoil spring exploded after I cycled the slide 5 times
2nd kit the slide wasn't machined right and sticks like a mofo
Not quality
The sights suck too lol
and that is why almost everyone who has had glocks long enough says again and again - do not buy a p80, get a proper factory gun.

I ordered a couple of polymer 80% kits from 80% Arms, they are on back order.
Anyone care to comment on the quality of 80% Arms products?

and that is why almost everyone who has had glocks long enough says again and again - do not buy a p80, get a proper factory gun.

Yeah. I've had them for 20 years.

If you buy decent components, you're not going to have an issue with a P80 frame. Get a slide that works. Go with factory internals or reliable non-factory internals. You should be fine at that point.

There you go with that word again. It's funny, you seem to be the only person consistently saying this. You've made it clear that you're scared of homebrew gear, and that's fine.

Meanwhile, this forum - and the gun world in general - seems to be full of people who instead say to understand your needs, and what you're buying. Just like any industry, if you buy the most inexpensive parts, you are more likely to get cheap parts. Low prices have to come from somewhere. Nobody should expect a <$450 kit with "some assembly required" to provide the same value as a factory pistol.

Yeah, it seems just the right combo or grip and smooth. Plus, I like the textured front of the triggerguard. my meathooks can gt more purchase. Also, the triggerguard groove is nice. Although newer Glocks have it too.
I know I'm pissed I'm gunna have to go under cut all my factory glocks now

If anyone is looking for a new Honda.

They're doing some significant discounts and offering 0%apr 60months and .9%apr for 72 months. Honda almost never discounts unless it's end of model year and in all my years on the planet I haven't seen rates like this from them. In the fall of 2019 my wife's 2014 Honda pilot touring model was totaled. I managed to pick up a 2019 EXL model nicely appointed and at a discounted price because it was the last 2019 they had. It's a nice Gray (not white like she had) but was missing a number of things that she had before like navigation, entertainment system roof rack and parking sensors. (Touring model stuff). I think it's totally BS that you can pay high 30s for an SUV and not get freaking parking sensors.

Fast forward to today I managed to pick up a 2021 touring model in white fully loaded with everything that was missing and added a heated steering wheel for 40 bucks more a month than what I'm payingnow. They knocked roughly $6,000 off the price of the car as well. Happy wife happy life

PIG BRIG with level iv plates, $459

Actually a decent deal if you could use a name brand (Louisville) 2ft step ladder for around the house.

I just ordered one for the wife to use in the kitchen while gathering sandwich making materials from the top shelves. :D

Lot of other Louisville ladders on sale there as well.

🐯

Werner at Lowes is only $3 more.

A couple of years ago, I got one of those Werner 42" wide single-step "ladders" at Lowe's on sale for Christmas. That thing has saved my bacon so many times. Just need that extra 16" or so of height(h - LOL) to get comfortable at the ceiling or high painting. I use that almost as often as a regular step ladder.

Like this:

But I swear mine is longer than 3'. But it probably isn't 4'. Maybe it is. Big enough for me and my son to be on it while painting last Spring.

Shipping is very slow but a deal is a deal
Save 10% on ALL Foregrips with Coupon Code "GRIP"​
logo
Zt6cf6x_NVfwFH9A1lYsSQlyIkXctpcsaz37zgLnx6dmE_IwV5cSW1Lk_hSCMj5mVmpjhVPYtVwr7J_nJBhMlVmQkv_lcf0DqvfTzy8ac6LCUaFH=s0-d-e1-ft
Zt6cf6x_NVfwFH9A1lYsSQlyIkXctpcsaz37zgLnx6dmE_IwV5cSW1Lk_hSCMj5mVmpjhVPYtVwr7J_nJBhMlVmQkv_lcf0DqvfTzy8ac6LCUaFH=s0-d-e1-ft

Level IIIA $99.95 Package.
Mine just came in. I thought it was comfortable, and quite easy to adjust to get the fit right. I understand some of the comments about wanting higher protection, but for the $, I really can't fault it (now that said, I haven't been shot wearing it yet so... :) ), I thought it light and compact enough, it could easily be placed somewhere very easily, under the seat of a car for example , or if I was still working in the office, I could have this just about anywhere in my office, and no one would ever know, and most importantly, I wouldn't feel 'bad' about leaving it there full time as a 'just in case'

Level IV plates in stock. And Mrgunsngear has a discount code for 10% off. He also has a great review/test video of these plates. This is a good chance to get into a carrier and level IV plates for under $300 before they ban them.

LA Police Gear Level 4 (IV) Ballistic Armor Rifle Plate

Thankfully they were not on sale because they were old stock. November is fairly recent manufacture for a January purchase.

71YTHpQ.jpg

🐯

Back
Top Bottom